akuasiklupa2

Jan 9, 2021
For Aurora, well, you can rollback if you fail, so try to use "jerk off" after you see she will wake up.

Just keep visiting the Tavern. Make sure you have everything about Cindy and Aurora's scenes completed as much as you can. Have all the attractions too, i guess.

Alll in all, everything gets unlocked as you unlock whatever came before...
thank you, but I just realized that I only get a new villain when my park rating is low. So if anybody got stuck to unlock new villain while have done everything previously, try to lower your park rating.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just read that Cinderella had a nightmare of the mc and Anastasia are in love with each other. Is this telling us the future of the game?

Also... how can I obtain fairy dust?

EDIT: I did. But now i can't get last attraction.
You need 2 million to unlock the new theme park, basically.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Just finished playing the new version
Good stuff except for Lady Tremaine, i rather not visit her sex scene for the second time. *Shiver*
So, my question is : is there any chance that Belle would Appear in Aurora's Threesome Dream sex ?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
You need to be educated.
But I thought this could've been intentional, as Hook is a pirate and his speech would come out like that.
It should either say "You need to be educated" or "You need education."

Apparently you guys are from a different geographical location than the other writers and I.

Reactions: DrFree

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
lol wth. my save is broken. my day is 116 and i have 41k $. i load it and my day is 108 with 23k $

Bukoden

Jan 7, 2020
Not sure quoting reddit is a good source for proper English.
Well, if you took the time to actually check the contents of the linked page, then you can see it's a conversation about the topic at hand with studies and other such related sources being cited.

You can also see from SID Gaming's comment that they said nothing about what is/isn't proper English, but why some people see something wrong with the absence of "to be" while others(them) don't.

Reactions: Tor7

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Not sure quoting reddit is a good source for proper English.
I can tell you that the vast majority would use "to be educated" instead of "you need educated"
I mean, what do you mean "I need educated"? what is this "educated" thing that I need? You mean "I need education"? Ok, but why did you put it in past tense?????

Reactions: hentai charley

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Why are you getting so worked up about a regional language variation?
Who are you talking to? If its me, I am expressing only confusion.
Then again, I hate when people use "y'all" so you may be onto something.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You need to be educated.
But I thought this could've been intentional, as Hook is a pirate and his speech would come out like that.
Actually, James Hook wouldn't. Read Peter and Wendy. Hook is proud of his Eaton education and does NOT "speak like a pirate" in our modern sense (and very few PIRATES did so in Real Life, either) but uses proper (19th Century) English. (Although, being a contemporary of Blackbeard, that probably should be 18th Century- which would have been even MORE complicated- they were just starting to drop the "thees" and "thous". Also, The Great Vowel Shift dates from around that time- so Hook might, for example, pronounce "house" as "hooose", rather than "howse", depending on just when in the century he received his schooling. But we're dealing with the Disney version here...)

You might pass it off as unimportant, compared to YOUR cultural trivia. But to people that were raised in a class system that actually valued Education as they did in that time period in Britain, this kind of stuff was vital.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes