WukXDD

Aug 23, 2019
SID literally said a few posts above you guys that this new version requires a soft reboot and a new playthrough. They had to fix a few bugs, clean up the code etc. There is a skip to cinderella button to speed up the process a little bit

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
To be honest when i see this game i think it will be something like
Oideyo! Mizuryu Kei Land
with disney theme

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
The new content was not bad, but I sincerely hope that the next update will not make the previous backup unusable. I like the game, but I like much less from starting all from the beginning.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Just found out about this gem today and i have to say that it is definitely one of the best games i found here and i hope you can continue making it without problems for the foreseeable future
The only addition I might suggest is some sort of a hint system or a quest log to better track and better figure out what you must do, other than that 10/10 would recomend

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
v0.09
  • Cheat button added to drinking game
  • Options added to change upgrade rate/price
  • Ability to visit all attractions
  • Random events added for all attractions
  • New Villains’ Tavern event triggers
  • “Skip to Cinderella” button added in the introduction
  • 3 new drawable attractions
  • 1 new/redrawn background
Hmmm.... Mmmm.... So no new sex scenes? 0_0

xawassim

May 25, 2017
If someone has a full working save or the new cheats, you are very welcome, mine form 0.07 aren't working

Jan 2, 2019
This game is cancer. The Grind is way too hard. The fact that you need to cheat in order to reduce the grind a little bit is crazy and hilarious. BTW how the fuck do i beat the villians??? ive defeated the lady and doofenschmertz but how can i defeat lefue and Captain Hook? i have no idea what to do the rating of my park keeps dropping

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
can someone help me please... is some time that I hadn't played this game, I picked the v0.09 and went to load but there were no saves so I decided to look where the saves are stored and I saw a folder with the last change on 18/08/2012 and a new folder made today... is there a reason for that? the saves are compatible so that I can just make a copy/paste OR I have to restart from the beginning?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes