Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Is there even a reason to build the second park yet, I got it but I don't think anything new actually happened

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Thank you for getting it! This is a very serious problem for TYSW, and as a player, you should feel some of the consequences! This is a planned story event that helps shape near-future events!

...That being said, may I ask why you're so upset? The park rating doesn't actually affect any content besides the girls' dates.

:love:

A walkthrough is available for $10 patrons. Just saying.

There's literally a new cheat button added this update to set max park rating.

It's more about the specific girl, and which scenes or positions we think fit their personality best. We promise there will be more stripping in the future!

i do think every girl needs an anal scene. like i said some months ago, they all need the "holy trinity".

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
i dont get it i have 3 girls 17/18 building, max improvement, but my park rating stick to 0 and i have nno clue on how to rize it

__b

Mar 4, 2020
the tavern game is not fun, got bored after doing the same thing 20+ times. hopefully future updates will focus on adding new princess content instead of spending time drawing uninteresting male characters.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
How do I get the Belle Slut outfit?
After the Villain's Bar appears, and a couple of damage events happen and lower the park rating, speak about ideas for raising it with Sid (slutty outfits), Cinderella (parades), Aurora (fireworks), and Bella (agrees with Sid). Now you can buy it in the boutique.

My question is how to unlock Bella's last scene, the free use scene.

Edit: Ok, found. It's not "free-use" as the version notes says, but a new "doctor roleplay" with the evil pharmacist, excuse me, Evil Pharmacist outfit.

Last edited:

camoway

May 15, 2017
MY dude. Good job! I grinded the park and drawing. It was worth it, yet I was hoping to break up atlest the park grind. Thats a bit much. Maybe add something to break it up. I woud rather have to grind having sex over and over vs park clicks. Other than that the wizard talks way much for having almost no effect on the story progression other than your forced to talk to him alot it doesnt do much. It would be great if there was a red exclamation over his hat when he has something new to say. The art and the style is great man! Really! Love it! Look forward to future versions!

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Playing on Android and for some reason I can't interact with the game at all. Worked fine last time I played but android has had a couple updates since. Anyone know what the issue could be?
I am on Android as well and can't get past the initial disclaimer screen.

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Turn off the dialog box in Options.
Great game the visuals are good.

Already done that, but still there still overlap is distracting and not very aesthetic. There is lots of real state for there to be conflict between both dialog and visual. Cheers.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
This means that another app on your phone is stealing focus from the game. Try to close everything else before starting, and don't press anything until the game is fully loaded. It might also be something running in the background though, which would be harder to kill.
I've done a fresh restart, no other apps running, and still unable to click. I've given the app storage permission, there's no other permissions to give it. No dice. I'm able to run other renpy apks without issue, ran the Four Elements Trainer to confirm. I have the S20 Ultra, everything up to date.

bballtester

Sep 15, 2016
I got the tavern before I could do the Aurora date and before I even unlocked Belle. Now my park rating is in the toilet. Is there a way to raise it so that I can do the date?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I got the tavern before I could do the Aurora date and before I even unlocked Belle. Now my park rating is in the toilet. Is there a way to raise it so that I can do the date?
Keep playing the story, you'll unlock a very easy way to raise it.

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
I've done all I can but am still missing one attraction, a few outfits and some events but I have no idea how to get to them. Any help?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes