Diameter99

May 27, 2021
Playing on Android and for some reason I can't interact with the game at all. Worked fine last time I played but android has had a couple updates since. Anyone know what the issue could be?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So I started the new update, and now my rating dropped. The events are literally coming too fast (every time I leave my office I see another one, multiple in the same day the first few) for me to do anything about them, and several are removing 10 at a time...
This is kinda bullshit. In 8 game days, I dropped down to 3 rating? How the hell are you supposed to actually survive it? Because the game is too grindy for me to ever want to restart, and if I have to it isn't worth bothering with.
The girls and Yen Sid made recommendations, but I see no option to actually do those events. Just more and more rating drops.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
So I started the new update, and now my rating dropped. The events are literally coming too fast (every time I leave my office I see another one, multiple in the same day the first few) for me to do anything about them, and several are removing 10 at a time...
This is kinda bullshit. In 8 game days, I dropped down to 3 rating? How the hell are you supposed to actually survive it? Because the game is too grindy for me to ever want to restart, and if I have to it isn't worth bothering with.
The girls and Yen Sid made recommendations, but I see no option to actually do those events. Just more and more rating drops.
It's supposed to theres literally an event about the villains terrorizing the park

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's supposed to theres literally an event about the villains terrorizing the park
It was 14 events in a row, dropping me from 50 to 3 with no way to raise it back up. I saw it go up 1 when I was using Grumpy to upgrade rides, but that never happened again. I started having to only enter my park at night because the negative events were so close together but only activated during the day.

I'm betting you're supposed to get the various villain events as you go through the story. But due to how far in my save was I got them all at once making my number drop far too fast.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
This still desperately needs a walkthrough or hint system. I still can't find a few outfits and scenes, have no idea how to "set the girls' schedules" or how to find the final villain.

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
As great as the content is, there is clearly some kind of bug involving the neverending park stat rating reduction. There seems to be zero way to fix or combat this even with extensive cheating.

Reactions: alt1313 and Cavpal

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Thank you for getting it! This is a very serious problem for TYSW, and as a player, you should feel some of the consequences! This is a planned story event that helps shape near-future events!

It was 14 events in a row, dropping me from 50 to 3 with no way to raise it back up. I saw it go up 1 when I was using Grumpy to upgrade rides, but that never happened again. I started having to only enter my park at night because the negative events were so close together but only activated during the day.

I'm betting you're supposed to get the various villain events as you go through the story. But due to how far in my save was I got them all at once making my number drop far too fast.
...That being said, may I ask why you're so upset? The park rating doesn't actually affect any content besides the girls' dates.

I had no idea that I wanted Vanessa Doofenshmirtz in this game, she's the best part of the game so far. I hope there's more of her to come
:love:

This still desperately needs a walkthrough or hint system. I still can't find a few outfits and scenes, have no idea how to "set the girls' schedules" or how to find the final villain.
A walkthrough is available for $10 patrons. Just saying.

As great as the content is, there is clearly some kind of bug involving the neverending park stat rating reduction. There seems to be zero way to fix or combat this even with extensive cheating.
There's literally a new cheat button added this update to set max park rating.

Was the Cinderella strip scene unpopular? Neither of the newer girls got a similar one.
It's more about the specific girl, and which scenes or positions we think fit their personality best. We promise there will be more stripping in the future!

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So kinda curious will girls like Cinderella keep being only for the Mc since this has the harem tag or will stuff like prostitution be added later on?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes