randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Question how does one get the achievements "Laundry Day", "Just Can't Decide', and "The Conversationalist"
Not yet unlocked "Just Can't Decide", the 1st one you need to make Cinderella to strip of all of her outfits, the 3rd one you need to hear Every Conversation with Yen Sid

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not yet unlocked "Just Can't Decide", the 1st one you need to make Cinderella to strip of all of her outfits, the 3rd one you need to hear Every Conversation with Yen Sid
And by "every" outfit, it includes the secret nightie you need a code to unlock

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018
And by "every" outfit, it includes the secret nightie you need a code to unlock
Unless they changed it you don't need a code to unlock it. Just wait a few nights without visiting her, can't remember but it might be as many as 10. Then the next time you visit her she has a special scene and you unlock it.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
And how exactly do I have to unlock the last Attraction ? It says there's 16 and I only got one left but no more Attraction in the Pen

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And how exactly do I have to unlock the last Attraction ? It says there's 16 and I only got one left but no more Attraction in the Pen
Top left corner of the park map, should be a giant red "!", you need 2 mil $ then you'll be able to draw the last attraction

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes