Firehawk242

Aug 16, 2021
Stuck on Belle at 3/4 outfits and 4/5 scenes. What am I missing?

EDIT: Found the outfit. Missing the scene still.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
so belle said "I'm not a virgin! I'm just never cum with a guy before."
Well... too bad for you? and just ruined the mood. I mean She's a drawing born disney fantasy princess so why not just pretend to be a virgin? To be honest, the Princess heroine with used pussy? I think it kinda ruined the flow and makes things normal. It's like 'hey I used my pussy to bang other guys so you are not that special, I'm the disney princess by the way'... yeah. good for you. now I don't care much either... still love this game but just saying.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Missing 2 outfits for belle, where to find?
I didn't take notes, but, for her Nude (hair down), you have sex with her, she was wearing her provincial dress, and I think I was in the prince outfit.

Nude (hair up), I think I was wearing the magic robes and she gives blowjob (or might've been sex)... I might be getting confused on this one with how to get the ball gown, but no idea. As I said, I didn't take notes, I just tried different combinations till I unlocked it.

Reactions: alex12121212

CrispyPizza

Dec 6, 2017
Well... too bad for you? and just ruined the mood. I mean She's a drawing born disney fantasy princess so why not just pretend to be a virgin? To be honest, the Princess heroine with used pussy? I think it kinda ruined the flow and makes things normal. It's like 'hey I used my pussy to bang other guys so you are not that special, I'm the disney princess by the way'... yeah. good for you. now I don't care much either... still love this game but just saying.
Only virgins care about virginity

CrispyPizza

Dec 6, 2017
Stuck on Belle at 3/4 outfits and 4/5 scenes. What am I missing?

EDIT: Found the outfit. Missing the scene still.
You get Belle's 2 dresses through story progression, you unlock the 2 naked versions of her by asking her to strip before sex in both her dresses. You unlock the first bj scene, masturbation, spanking, and sex scenes through story progression, the second (repeatable) bj scene is unlocked by visiting her at night while wearing the sorcerer's apprentice outfit after you've begun roleplaying. I'm not sure if her outfit matters when unlocking the second bj but for me she was wearing nude hair down.

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
ANY ONE HAS A FUCKING WALKTHOUGH FOR THIS SHIT?!!!!
BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DONE DRAWING MONEY!!!

AND BECAUSE THIS ASSHOLE MADE IMPOSSIBLE TO UNREN IT SO I'M FUCKING
Unren works fine, just get a newer version of unren first. There was some changes to renpy a while back that made old unren not work for newer archives.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
is she banging someone right now? is she cheating on you? no? then why does it matter if she isnt a virgin? its actually better since you dont have to worry about ALOT of the baggage of her being one. news flash, milfs that had children are also no longer virgins, doesnt make them any less fuckable...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes