SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.06 Public Build Available Now!

is the windows download link.
is the mac download link.
is the linux download link.
is the android download link.
There's also a special "demo" version on that's not the full game but starts immediately with new Belle content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Assuming you are using v0.5 the third level cheat is DoubleDate. Enter that and it should bring up the screen to add money, draw level skill, unlock achievements and drawables, and x-ray vision for Cindy and Aroura. The third level cheat for v0.6 is BrainsAndBeauty. V0.6 isn't available to the public yet so I would assume you need to use the v0.5 one.
BrainsAndBeauty is not working for me on the new 0.6 content. Has the cheat changed?

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
How do you get the I can show you the world achievement?
Complete 15 attraction drawings and unlock the eplot. For eplot you have to buy it for 2 million dollars.
Say, did you the Belle's last scene? If you did please tell me how, It's driving me crazy.

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
How to get Belle? I've no way to draw her at all. Got Cindy's and Aurora's dates and sex variants. Do I need to fulfill some special requirement to get a chance to draw her?

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
Just played the update and it's amazing. This game is easily one of my favorites and one of the best ones around. The gameplay, writing and art style are very well done. I really appreciate how the body of the girls are all different. Great job

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
This is cool and all but I am not allowed to go outside after dark so can we make this game: Park at early noon?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Just played the update and it's amazing. This game is easily one of my favorites and one of the best ones around. The gameplay, writing and art style are very well done. I really appreciate how the body of the girls are all different. Great job
If you guys really like this game, please consider liking the thread and writing a review!
Nothing would make me happier than to get our game above at least some of the dead ones in the parody game search results.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes