MrFurry

May 4, 2017
im sorry for yesterday i apologise to you SID im very sorry i said those things and im still thinking your game is good i would support you but i dont have a credit card and paypal thats why i was so salty but i didnt though about that this is patreons fault so im sorry keep up the good work ^^

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Anybody here having issues with saves on v0.05? Someone is reporting behavior similar to the save corruption bug that we fixed in .03. Nothing regarding the save system has changed since then, but just trying to cover all our bases.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

Cover_Sig.gif
This post was going to be a sappy look back at the year and our tremendous success so far, but you already know that story...you helped create it after all! So we're just going to say one big thank you to all of our fans, patrons and non-patrons alike (but patrons just a liiiiittle bit more), and instead tease some of the things coming up for next year!

• More girls! (each one coming with her own giant set of...personality traits)
  • More scenes! (we all know why we're here)
  • Special events! (outside of the normal interactions, self-contained stories where we're free to do whatever we want)
  • More gameplay mechanics! (for those of you who want more "game" in your game)
  • More background music!
  • Every scene frame-animated!
  • And find out what happens when a certain villain finally puts their plan into motion...
It's your support that makes all these things possible...and gets them to happen sooner, if we reach our final goal.

As one final bonus, we've added a brand new set of custom commands to our Discord channel! Stop in, give us a shout-out, and join the celebration!

Stay tuned for more PAD news coming very soon!

-SID Gaming

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Still waiting for Chel and Megara . :)
Oh yes, Megara is often overlooked since Disney's Hercules was a comercial flop afaik, but she should be definitively in this game.
Chel isn't even Disney, but Dreamworks. But she'd be a great asset as well next to Pocahontas and Mulan for some more diversity in the female cast! (y)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes