Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
show_name is a property in boilerplate Ren'py, if it can't find that, you must have really messed something up somehow.
I'm not going to help you cheat on my game though, sorry.
No, I wasn't expecting you to help me cheat. Like I said in a previous post, I'm barely making enough for gas, so I unfortunately can't help you contribute.
I figured it out. My background is in C and a proprietary language called EST3, so I apologize for fucking up the engine and accusing you of something.

I meant to edit/delete my post, but I guess I forgot to hit the save/delete. I believe in taking responsibility for being an idiot though so I won't delete it now that you've seen it.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
The only thing i can think that can make this game better is some animation during the scenes with the girls.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I am curious if we could get Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet at some point

Would she actually count as a possible candidate?

Last edited:

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
The games is pretty good I really liked is now one of the four games that I look forward to. the only things I can think of right now that are some sound effects so the text can be more interactive and beybe a little bit of shadows and contrast in the backgrounds

Last edited:

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

Alright everyone, we have two main announcements today.

First, the v0.05 gameplay survey is now open to the public. This one's a little different because we don't even ask very much about v0.05, just general questions about how we're doing and what you want for the future. We even come right out and ask which girl you would like to see next! We chose to do this because we hope that v0.05 addressed the most frequent asks and complaints we've been getting since the beginning, so we wanted to give you some time to come up with a whole new list! Hit the link below to tell us how we did!

Second, we're officially announcing the v0.06 release dates!

• v0.06x - pre-alpha for "Prince" level supporters - 7/1/2021
  • v0.06a - alpha for "Passholder" level supporters - 7/6/2021
  • v0.06b - beta for "Park Guest" level supporters - 7/11/2021
  • v0.06 - public release - 8/15/2021
  • v0.06f - final bugfix release - to follow
You may notice that the patron versions have been moved up a few days from their usual release dates. This is because we're celebrating the one year anniversary of Park After Dark next month! We're grateful as ever for all your support, which got us this far, and we can't wait to show you everything we have planned for next year and beyond!

There's no better time to pledge, because next month patrons will be getting their early builds even earlier! And for those of you still holding out, here's a little tease of what will be included:

• New outfits and scenes for Belle!
  • Sprite animations added to old Aurora scenes!
  • New drawable attractions and replaced backgrounds!
  • New achievements and patron gallery images!
  • General facelifts to things like the options screen, in-game transitions, and more!

Plenty of exciting things are in store, so stay tuned for more news!

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
For the conversationalist you need to keep talking to Yen Sid until you see all of his random conversations. For laundry have Cindy strip in all of her outfits.
tks for the info. the conversationalist i got after 3 hrs. got the laundry also

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
on Aurora , i have one outfit missing. i have Princess and Peasant dress and slut outfit and can have her change into a sleep outfit i wondering what im missing

Reactions: smokincandi69

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
on Aurora , i have one outfit missing. i have Princess and Peasant dress and slut outfit and can have her change into a sleep outfit i wondering what im missing
The nude one, someone put the steps to get it in the back

Last edited:

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
tried to get the all nude Aurora and cant find it. i got everything done but the nude outfit for Aurora. all the park rides made and all 3 upgrades done to park rides. got belle but cant do anything with her yet. waiting to c what the update has for her.

Mar 11, 2018
tried to get the all nude Aurora and cant find it. i got everything done but the nude outfit for Aurora. all the park rides made and all 3 upgrades done to park rides. got belle but cant do anything with her yet. waiting to c what the update has for her.
To get the nude outfit, you have to be able to strip Aurora down completely in her sleep. There's a specific order that it has to be done, or else she wakes up.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
This is the order

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
02.png
v0.06 available now for "Prince" patrons! Celebrating our one-year anniversary!

frankly the public release is 1 and a half months away by then i have no interest in this games update this long time is too much im very sorry this is a great game but the release dates are to extreme for me so i go good luck with your game tho
*Laughs in every game on this site*

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes