Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
I'm continually baffled to get low ratings on the writing like this or the review that called it "wooden and uninspiring".
What masterpieces are you comparing our game to?
I don't know maybe four elemental trainer or Akaburs sorry akaman's princes trainer I don't care I am here to just play the game and give some criticism maybe change the ui and save and load system like I took cinder on a date had 4 choices saved to see which one will have good ending 1st one bad ok click esc umm where is the load option no load option ok quit game start the game again ohh load option load 1st save

its not good maybe put load on top right conner and give me a option to choose between load and save

like the game no hate just criticism

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
maybe change the ui and save and load system like I took cinder on a date had 4 choices saved to see which one will have good ending 1st one bad ok click esc umm where is the load option no load option ok quit game start the game again ohh load option load 1st save
So you're mad you can't save scum?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, HELP ME! I MA TOTALY STUK HERE! 12/14 OUTFITS AND 33/36 SCENES!
I ALREADY CLIKED AWEREWERE BUT NOTHING HAPPEN! WERE IS MISS SOMOTHING?

May 1, 2018
Honestly just keep up the good work, I've got no complaints so far. Going through dozens of poorly written or translated games, this one definitely stands out as one of the best ones. I'd put this on the same level as Something Unlimited in terms of quality, or in other words about a 8/10 that will inevitably go up as content is added and the game completes.

Reactions: fakelandempire
May 1, 2017
Was asked to get Cinderella the ballgown. Nothing but money shows up in the drawing options. I've drawn everything else available. Can't progress.

pc999

Nov 3, 2017
I'm continually baffled to get low ratings on the writing like this or the review that called it "wooden and uninspiring".
What masterpieces are you comparing our game to?
Personally, I'm loving the story, the humor, and the touches of romance and continuity inside of each of the princesses' stories. That's something that is not taken into account frequently enough in this kind of games, in my opinion. I also love how there are little changes in the dialogue when you choose the same option more than once. I know it implies more programming and writing/editing work so I really appreciate the extra effort.

All in all, I think the writting effort should be noted, among other things, for the humor that manages to delightfully parody the original IP and makes one honestly laugh at several sequences (at least in my case). But one of the most important writing achievements for me is that the story has an internal coherence that plays well with all the characters' stories and takes into account their past experiences and their personalities to move the plot forward and explain the sex encounters in a plausible manner inside the established boundaries.

Thank you very much for sharing this charming work with us.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
ha! nice idea! Like Cinderella’s look :) but who do we play? I personally am not a fan of games where you A. Can’t see the character (which limits sex scenes) and B. if it’s a young trained guy. If we play Yen Sid it’s okay and if we will see him kissing, pussy licking and tit sucking even better

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Sorry for asking again but since I didn't get an answer and didn't see anything on the thread about it...do you guys ever plan on adding a 32 bit version again?

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
No, but I would hardly call it a bug if you mess with something and then it doesn't work afterwards.
What are you trying to do?
Well, I didn't actually add or change much of anything, the only thing I did was something you would have a monetary incentive to lock the player out of, if you catch my meaning. Anyways, the problem was that the main menu wasn't loading.

I've since reinstalled the game, wiped my save folder in the directory and in appdata, this is what I get still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Well, I didn't actually add or change much of anything, the only thing I did was something you would have a monetary incentive to lock the player out of, if you catch my meaning. Anyways, the problem was that the main menu wasn't loading.

I've since reinstalled the game, wiped my save folder in the directory and in appdata, this is what I get still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:HideThePain:

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
How to unlock last costumes for the girls
Cinderella:
Don't visit her for a few days(don't know exact number, 3 at least, maybe 4). Then go to her, and watch her pleasuring herself. Repeat two more times.

Aurora:
Visit her while she's asleep. Choose first option and strip her completely. Visit her next day.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Sorry for asking again but since I didn't get an answer and didn't see anything on the thread about it...do you guys ever plan on adding a 32 bit version again?
It's unlikely, sorry. That version flags as a Trojan on too many systems, it's not worth the headache.
People literally tried to get us banned from here before over it.

show_name is a property in boilerplate Ren'py, if it can't find that, you must have really messed something up somehow.
I'm not going to help you cheat on my game though, sorry.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes