SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Are you planning to add more Disney princesses like Arielle, Pocahontas, Megara (from Hercules), Mulan and or will the cast be only Cindarella, Aurora and Belle?
It would be kind of silly to stop at 3, no? ;)

and how do you resize tits
You don't. We did, because our artist has slowly been making them bigger and bigger with each new scene. Now it's more consistent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LN1982 and Seewolf

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I love this drawing style.
It's like my childhood crush princesses are just popped out pure and unspoiled.
When cindy purely smiles first time I just blew my mind and just staring like 5 min. Honestly It was better than sex. and of course I overly excited when something more comes.
Thanks for this wonder dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SID Gaming

Asfahal

Jul 8, 2020
YAY, new update! This really has become one of the 4-5 games I always eagerly look for on the updates page. Can't wait for more! And I hope we can get Elsa soon ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sooner than you think. One of our $100 patrons requested her for the bonus gallery.
Love the update so far, Aurora was very hot and close with the original show look. But I want to ask how to trigger the threesome event? Where or how to find Belle? Not just that but in Summary it said Aurora have like 6 outfits but in the shop I only saw peasant outfit and if count her sleepwear and her princess outfit it was only 3 so how to unblock the last 3?
Edit: I found out that I need to witness Aurora go to sleep to trigger the sleep event to either undress/oral/blowjob when she is sleeping

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Phew! Finally complete Aurora content and unblock Belle, damn she was goddamn smart to guess all the things right. I must say I'm truly enjoy this update a lot, hopefully next update we can pursue Belle role and maybe have some villainess like Maleficent in it too. I think beside Maleficent it would be very nice to have some other villainesses like the queen from snow white, Cinderella stepmom Tremain (sexy Gilf), Gothel from Tangled,.... the other villainesses...well, unless you redraw them to be more sexier than the original or their alter form like young Madam Mim then it would best to avoid them

young Mim look sexy

Reactions: Pervypervus
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes