aiinomegami

Jan 18, 2020
I'd say the backgrounds need a lil' bit o' work but nonetheless the princesses look superb, amazing work.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
a magic pen with the ability to rewrite reality, you immediately begin creating your very own theme park...and filling it with sexy princesses!

Okay
Sexy princess check!
Rewrite reality with a magic item aka pen. Check.
Having a theme park like the legendary D-land?

Okay this sounds awesome i am going to test it!

Reactions: DrFree

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay 2 girls only? bit sad so little content but 2 girls all way pretty much is better than 10 girls and only bj max. :)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Ill wait till 2-3 more girls are added with fun stuff. Game was great for first run no real complains only saw 1 bug that i could tell, but i want more content and yes i am spoiled deal with it! ;)

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018

Exciting news! We've just recently passed our $1000 per month goal, which means that we owe you some animations! Since we're more than halfway through the v0.05 development cycle, we're just going to slide some simple stuff into a few of the new scenes this time around. But for every month we manage to stay above the goal, we'll start the process of remastering old scenes and creating new ones with animations already in-mind.
5 of our 9 interactions are now completely done, with a sixth one finished but not-yet in-game. There are 2 fullscreen art assets outstanding, plus 2 pinups (including the one courtesy of our Sorcerer patron!) and...something else. Sorry for the mystery there, but if anything has to be cut from this version, it's going to be that, so we don't want to get your hopes up.
Finally, we just wanted to say that the v0.04 public release has been our smoothest one yet! With just one minor bug reported, we're undecided about putting out a v0.04f bugfix, or just concentrating on finishing v0.05. Either way, the countdown to the new version is officially on!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LN1982 and Bravolf

nolch1

Aug 29, 2018
Really like this game and it's artwork. Although am I alone in thinking the cumshots are a little weedy in some of the scenes? (Other than Cinderella's facial scenes)

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018

It's been a pretty quiet release for v0.04, and that's a good thing! There's only been a single minor bug reported, which let us concentrate fully on prepping v0.05 instead. There's going to be a lot of great new content in that one, including some of the most-requested things sine we started...dates with girls, and scene animations!
On each date, you'll be able to take the girl to one of the different attractions in the park. If you manage to treat them right, and make the correct choices based on their backstory and personality...well, we'll just let you see what happens for yourself! And did we mention that each new date comes with a brand new, exclusive outfit for that girl?
Since we just passed our $1000 goal so recently, the animations will just be simple frame animations this time around, and only included in these new scenes. But once we have some time to do more research into what techniques will work best for our game, who knows what could be possible! Future builds will also slowly start animating older scenes, and include new scenes with animations already in mind.
Last but not least, the closing point on v0.04 is the ever-popular gameplay survey! We've stripped it down a lot, in the hope that what we've done here is a good response to most of your "If you could add one thing..." answers. Play v0.05, see how you like it, and those questions will return for your brand-new feedback next time!

Thank you for all your support, and helping us reach $1000!
-SID Gaming

• Love
Reactions: LN1982
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes