Jan 14, 2020
Hi, someone can help me? I just started the game but I am stuck because I can't advance time because it tells me to speak with yen sid but already spoken to him and already do the draw. Any tips or solutions to this problem or bug? Thanks

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
looking foward to the next update, still think the attractions need "something" besides money making, maybe tie the princess with them somehow, or more uses for money.

also, it needs some anal as well to finish the package.

really looking foward to the next princess, hoping we get either jasmine or mulan(pocahontas would be nice as well). but my bet will be on snow white or ariel(not that im complaining, whatever princess s/he decides to bring, im game)...

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018
looking foward to the next update, still think the attractions need "something" besides money making, maybe tie the princess with them somehow, or more uses for money.

also, it needs some anal as well to finish the package.

really looking foward to the next princess, hoping we get either jasmine or mulan(pocahontas would be nice as well). but my bet will be on snow white or ariel(not that im complaining, whatever princess s/he decides to bring, im game)...
If I remember correctly from the last poll the next will be Belle.

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018
If I remember correctly from the last poll the next will be Belle.
I actually went back and looked just to make sure I was remembering correctly -

"Welcome to December! We've got a lot of great things in store for you this month, so on to the announcements!
First, it's official: Belle has won the poll and will be the third girl to feature in Park After Dark."

• Love
Reactions: LN1982

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
as a side note, when you talk with cindy about aurora, i think it would be nice if we got the option for "going down" on her. lets be honest, she certainly deserves it...

Reactions: DrFree

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
So is the public release on the 14th?
Hoped it'd be today, but it'd also make sense for the above to be the case.

Really wish I had the money to pledge, you guys deserve it, but I don't.

Raksar

Jun 27, 2017
Hi! Yes. it's the 14th. I joined. I watch for the sleep sex tag and the game is excellent!

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018
So is the public release on the 14th?
Hoped it'd be today, but it'd also make sense for the above to be the case.

Really wish I had the money to pledge, you guys deserve it, but I don't.
I think it is on the 15th not the 14th.

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018

What's that? A post that actually reveals something concrete about the next update? That's right patrons, today we're giving you the inside scoop about a brand new feature coming to Park After Dark, probably the current most-requested one: starting in v0.05, you'll be able to take the girls on dates in the park!
Here's how it works: each girl is linked to a mystery attraction, and fully upgrading that attraction unlocks the ability to take a girl there! When you're on the date, you'll be presented with choices at regular intervals, choices that you must respond to given your knowledge of the girl's backstory and personality! If you manage to score enough "points" with the girl while you're together...well, we'll just let you find that out for yourself! Oh, and did we mention that each date brings a brand new, exclusive outfit for that girl? To top it off, each date will have 3 completely different variations, each of which hopefully checks a few more boxes on the list of requested content.
Alright, that's enough secrets revealed for one Wednesday. Keep it here for more progress updates throughout the month!
-SID Gaming

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree and LN1982

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.04 Public Build Available Now!

is the windows download link.
is the mac download link.
is the linux download link.
is the android download link.
There's also a special "demo" version on that's not the full game but starts immediately with new Aurora content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Finally a trailer for disney princesses that really looks good? I don't believe it, I hope the next is Meg yojala the game is extended to other cartoon girls whether they are disney or not and whether or not they are princesses like Kim possible cheetara Eliza maza and others

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
L1 codes = AlphaBeta
L2 codes = Diablo
L3 codes = BriarRose

Cheats for v0.03.
Wont work in future versions.
Enable the console (google it) UnRen doesn't work so you have to do it the old fashioned way - then enter the following (capitalisation is important)
firstLevelCheatsUnlocked =True
secondLevelCheatsUnlocked =True
thirdLevelCheatsUnlocked =True

No need for release specific codes.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes