Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Am I the only one running into a bug that the game is reverted to day 20 and my progress at that day after starting the game and loading a save from day 20+? (loosing all finished attractions, money and drawing skill)
Even happens when I save the game on day 28, return to main menu and reload the save I just made.
Playing the Windows Version (NOT the -32 one though) and started a comletly new game in this Version

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Am I the only one running into a bug that the game is reverted to day 20 and my progress at that day after starting the game and loading a save from day 20+? (loosing all finished attractions, money and drawing skill)
Even happens when I save the game on day 28, return to main menu and reload the save I just made.
Playing the Windows Version (NOT the -32 one though) and started a comletly new game in this Version
No, I also have the same bug. And I don't know how to get rid of it. This is very annoying, since by the time I saved, I had unlocked everything, all the scenes, all the attractions, and all the improvements for the attractions with the drawing level at the maximum.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
If you send me the broken save, I can take a look and try to find similarities between all the ones with issues.
If you want to be extra helpful, you can also start a brand new save and see how early you can get the problem to trigger.

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, I searched thru all the comments and have seen people commenting on saves not working and so far have seen a lot of follow-up questions but no solutions. So here's my issue.
I literally just downloaded the game today, Version 0.03 and am running it on windows 10 64bit system...and no I am not using the 32bit version of the game. Played it thru without any cheats or mod's then saved before needing to exit the game...my antivirus wanted to reboot for an update. I saved the file...had about 158 days into it, just had sex with Cinderella, and 51 drawing experience...this showed on the save file.
After I restarted my computer and reopened the game I clicked on my save file, keep in mind I only had one save file made, it started me back on day one and still needed to draw Cinderella. When I checked the autosaves I noticed that they stopped updating on day one as well....thinking they were somehow superseding my save file I cleared them from the appdata as well as the game save file and played thru the game for a few days then made sure I had an autosave before exiting the game. I tried to open my save but once again day one still needing to draw Cinderella.....WTF.
Went looking for some cheat codes and once again cleared the autosaves then opened the game plugged in the cheat code updated my money and drawing skills then played for a few days saved and made sure the only autosave matched my save......exited.....and funny now it opens my game day one but with the money and drawing skills from after I exited the cheat code screen.....????? BTW I guess I should also mention that yes my save game was is both the appdata and the game/save folder.

Long story short the game is not running from the saves.....anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: linkxion

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you send me the broken save, I can take a look and try to find similarities between all the ones with issues.
If you want to be extra helpful, you can also start a brand new save and see how early you can get the problem to trigger.
Day 20 is the last day and you'll keep returning to it... everything before day 20 works without issues

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I had a solution, I would have posted it. Obviously I'm still trying to debug the issue.

Thank you.
One more curiosity I found... I deleted the Save in Slot 2 (both in game folder and in app data) which had been on day 20... than kept playing and saved for the first time in Slot 2 on day 26... I kept overwriting that save and after loading again I now jump back to Day 26 each time... so it might be related to that slot and an issue with overwriting existing save files

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Evangelion-01 please test this .
It reverts back to the "last known good" version. If you can break it using a similar process as you did before, then we know my beta testers have not been doing their job. If you can't, then we know the error was introduced since.
Thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01 please test this link.
It reverts back to the "last known good" version. If you can break it using a similar process as you did before, then we know my beta testers have not been doing their job. If you can't, then we know the error was introduced since.
Thanks in advance.
Yeah no issues in this Version... I also noticed that in the Version from the OP at times the skip function or hide textbox function didn't work any longer, the one you posted above again has no such issues as far as I can tell

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Evangelion-01 (and anyone else interested)
Last try -
I think I've restored all the functionality left out of the last link I dropped (mostly stuff to make name changing work), with one tiny functional change after talking with PyTom.
It still freaks me out that I can't replicate this problem myself (nor can anyone outside of this forum :unsure: ), but if this one is clean too, I'll reupload it everywhere.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you get the last 2 outfits and 3 scenes for Cindy? Or are they not in the game yet?
Keep visiting her at night and don't H her.
You'll be able to catch her pleasuring herself twice in order to unlock the sheer lingerie/night gown.
Otherwise you can have her strip either in her original outfit or that lingerie (both for the same nude) and in her slutty outfit or ball gown (both for the same nude)

Reactions: pldmdfan325

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
If anyone is still experiencing problems, please try build:
Multiple people who had the loading issue reported not having it here, so we think we got it.
If nothing else comes up by the end of the week, I'll get this, and the other platform versions, added to OP.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Public announcing v0.03f

Direct links to downloads:

v0.03f changelog:
  • BUGFIX - removed 32-bit Windows build to avoid antivirus false-positives
  • BUGFIX - loaded games not restoring progress correctly

New tags to add: Harem, Oral Sex, Sleep Sex

Direct links to and .

Reactions: DrFree

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have found an issue which may or may not be intentional. After having gotten to Aurora and starting to interact with her I asked her to change to her Ballgown, It did a cutscene with me arriving and she was asleep. For 3 days after she stayed asleep at which point I gave up and restarted.
Was this an on purpose "She's so mad she sleeps for a week!" (or some specific or random period of time?) or is this a bug?
Version .03 from original post on Windows. Downloading the last update now and will reinstall and restart as needed.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes