SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I found a few different sources complaining about the same thing, like this one.
[VN] - [Ren'Py] Depravity [v0.59 Hotfix] [Dante] | F95zone

Apparently the problem is that new!Renpy automatically builds a 32 bit exe also, and that gets flagged a lot.
Try the link below for a zip where I've manually removed that secondary exe. It should stop the virus flag but please let me know either way. If you're playing on 32 bit, you're probably out of luck.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
What are the cheat codes? I do not want to have to replay and redo all the things I did from v0.2

bluecloak

Oct 6, 2017
I found a few different sources complaining about the same thing, like this one.

Apparently the problem is that new!Renpy automatically builds a 32 bit exe also, and that gets flagged a lot.
Try the link below for a zip where I've manually removed that secondary exe. It should stop the virus flag but please let me know either way. If you're playing on 32 bit, you're probably out of luck.

Link
Looks like that did it! yeah you might need to get rid of the 32bit launcher from now on for future updates it seems

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SID Gaming

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Antivirus immediately blocked this because of a Trojan. Be warned!
Did you try the updated version a few posts above yours, made to address this specific issue, or just the one in OP?

Nice art.
Is just Aurora and Cinderella for now?
Snow White is comming?
Yes and yes, assuming we can think of a way to un-dull-ify her like we did Aurora. :LOL:

Reactions: DrFree

pupik1917

Aug 1, 2017
how to unlock "the conversationalist"? I guess it has to do with conversations, but I've talked to princesses many times

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
You know out of all the Princess and Witch trainer clone games this is one of the few that's actually good for now at least in my opinion other than a few

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
As far as any virus issues with this game, its a known issue with renpy. Some AVs are overly sensitive to modified builds of renpy (custom icons, etc). We have a few games that have this exact issue.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Too bad Anastasia doesn't count despite Disney owning the rights to the movie. Where are Pocahontas and Jasmine in the order list?
Okay. Someone knows the name of the Sorceror in Fantasia.

I'm in, just for that.
Which is Disney spelled backwards.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017

Link
You're the man, that sorted it, very glad for two reasons, one I can give this a shot and two I can stop being paranoid about my system now. Also love that you take the time to communicate in this thread, wholesome dev.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SID Gaming
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes