SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The only way i've been able to load is to quit and restart the game and load that way.
Yes, unless you're talking about quitting the game completely. You should be able to use the top-left corner button to return to the main menu and load from there.
This isn't really the type of game that you need to keep multiple saves for. Nothing is missable, and most choices don't matter past the end of the interaction they occur in.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

Happy holidays from the SID Gaming team! We've got a lot of news we want to share with you today.

First, all of the content for v0.03 is complete and in the game. As we start our testing cycle, we are pleased to announce the v0.03 Update Release Dates:

• v0.03x - pre-alpha for "Prince" level supporters - 1/5/2021
  • v0.03a - alpha for "Passholder" level supporters - 1/10/2021
  • v0.03b - beta for "Park Guest" level supporters - 1/15/2021
  • v0.03 - final public release - 2/15/2021
v0.03 adds new scenes, outfits, attractions, and the arrival of the second girl! We've also taken our player feedback and modified a few small things dealing with the game's beginning to make it feel less grindy, such as a "skip introduction" button and less mandatory Yen Sid. Want to have more of a say in changing the game's future? The v0.02 gameplay survey is now open to the public! Please take a few minutes to fill it out, as your responses will help us make future versions what you want them to be!

Discord Announcements

We've just released a few minor modifications and features to our Discord channel. By separating out a welcome channel from the main game-discussion, we're hoping that more discussion can actually take place, and not get lost. We've also launched a set of server emojis, so you can use PAD characters and items during these discussions. Expect this list to grow longer as more characters are brought in! If you're not a member of the Discord yet, you can join at this link:

2021 Announcements

As you may have noticed, we've absolutely crushed our $500 Patreon goal, and are well on our way to the next one...our current final one. But we want to keep making the game bigger and better, so we're going to sit down and create a second set of goals that reach farther than we ever thought we would get. We still need to discuss logistics and finances, but we're currently kicking around ideas like adding sprite animations and increasing release frequency! You can also expect more patron rewards like polls for girls and other new content in the new year!

Well, those are all the spoilers I have to share for now. Everyone have a safe and happy holiday, and we'll see you back here next year!

Reactions: mastaczajnik

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I am curious. I went into this game thinking it was just going to be nude fun with princesses, but I was able to go hard into the romance with Cindy, which pleases me to no end. But how will the game handle future girls? For me, there was love between the MC and Cindy so am I just going to have to be a dirty cheater now? Or are the girl's stories each taking place in their own little universe?

Also Cindy's "main story" is over now, but will she have additional story content in the future or once their main story is done, will that be all the content they get?

Either way I wanted to say, really well done so far. You took what I thought would be a fun game with no emotional attachment and really allowed me to feel warmly towards Cindy.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I am curious. I went into this game thinking it was just going to be nude fun with princesses, but I was able to go hard into the romance with Cindy, which pleases me to no end. But how will the game handle future girls? For me, there was love between the MC and Cindy so am I just going to have to be a dirty cheater now? Or are the girl's stories each taking place in their own little universe?

Also Cindy's "main story" is over now, but will she have additional story content in the future or once their main story is done, will that be all the content they get?

Either way I wanted to say, really well done so far. You took what I thought would be a fun game with no emotional attachment and really allowed me to feel warmly towards Cindy.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We've heard this sentiment from a few people, and first of all, it makes us happy that you were able to connect with our characters.

It will still be a while before the girls interact with each other (canonically...anything goes in the bonus images!), but to address your concern about cheating, remember that this game gives you back what you put into it. I.e. a lot of players will never interact with Yen Sid again after the prologue finishes, and that's fine. They miss more banter and jokes, but nothing that affects progress with any of the girls. If you never visit Cindy again after new girls are introduced, that's fine too...but if you do, I think your concerns will be alleviated. ;)

As far as story content or not, we're defining that as simply as possible: "Each girl has a main goal or problem they're trying to solve, and you have to help them while getting into increasingly lewd situations along the way." By that definition, Cindy's story already finished at the ball, and she already has post-story content (the strip scene and slut outfit). So yeah, saying her story is done basically just gives us the freedom to not have to promise more content with her anytime soon, but doesn't mean we can't surprise you. For Cindy in particular, there's more stuff we have ideas for, but we'll have to fit it in around other girls' main story content in the future when it's time and build size permitting.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We've heard this sentiment from a few people, and first of all, it makes us happy that you were able to connect with our characters.

It will still be a while before the girls interact with each other (canonically...anything goes in the bonus images!), but to address your concern about cheating, remember that this game gives you back what you put into it. I.e. a lot of players will never interact with Yen Sid again after the prologue finishes, and that's fine. They miss more banter and jokes, but nothing that affects progress with any of the girls. If you never visit Cindy again after new girls are introduced, that's fine too...but if you do, I think your concerns will be alleviated. ;)

As far as story content or not, we're defining that as simply as possible: "Each girl has a main goal or problem they're trying to solve, and you have to help them while getting into increasingly lewd situations along the way." By that definition, Cindy's story already finished at the ball, and she already has post-story content (the strip scene and slut outfit). So yeah, saying her story is done basically just gives us the freedom to not have to promise more content with her anytime soon, but doesn't mean we can't surprise you. For Cindy in particular, there's more stuff we have ideas for, but we'll have to fit it in around other girls' main story content in the future when it's time and build size permitting.
Hey. Thanks for the quick and elaborate response. I was planning to try a few more updates regardless, because so far it's been so fun, but it's great to hear this maybe a game I will want to stick with for the long haul.

With regards to additional character content, that's probably a good way to do it. Cindy was just so adorable that I could handle a full game with just her, so I'll be happy if she gets any other content off in the future. Although I'm sure if the next girls are as well done, I'll feel the same about them too.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I have a simple question, will the Frozen ones put only Elsa or will it put the two sisters as princesses?
The old Arendelle Club Sandwich, or maybe an Arendelle Tower, with the MC and Sven high-fiving. Is it still a high-five if one side of the tower is a reindeer?

Jan 16, 2021
With the whole theme being based around building a park I was really hoping for the option to chose the princesses outfits or lack of outfit after finishing their story to help increase revenue, like you can make her wear her slutty costume during the day. I like the park aspect and really was hoping for a bit more exhibitionism. It is still a fun game and really like the content.

Dec 10, 2018
With the whole theme being based around building a park I was really hoping for the option to chose the princesses outfits or lack of outfit after finishing their story to help increase revenue, like you can make her wear her slutty costume during the day. I like the park aspect and really was hoping for a bit more exhibitionism. It is still a fun game and really like the content.
If eventually you get the option to convert it to an 18+ sex theme park after dark, that would be amazing. Like the meizuki kei land (spelling) hentai.

Reactions: billyeveryteen
Jan 16, 2021
I have a question for everyone who likes this game. what is your top three favorite disney girls. mine are Mulan Rapunzel and Snow White.
Moana, even got moan right in her name, Mulan, Merida who really does not get enough love. And while not a Disney princess I think Nani is great.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I have a question, is the order of the princesses in order of movies or is it alatories or by survey?
Girls will be introduced where and when they best fit our game's story.
That being said, we already held a Patreon poll for the third girl, since the story didn't need to be completely linear at that point.
That's how things will continue to go in the future: we'll always serve the story first, but if there are options, we'll let the patrons choose.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.03 Public Build Available Now!

is the windows download link.
is the mac download link.
is the linux download link.
is the android download link.
There's also a special "demo" version on that's not the full game but starts immediately with Aurora content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New tags: Harem, Oral Sex, Sleep Sex

New screenshots and banner image are attached!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrFree
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes