riderfan097

May 12, 2019
v0.03 Public Build Available Now!

Here is the windows download link.
Here is the mac download link.
Here is the linux download link.
Here is the android download link.
There's also a special "demo" version on that's not the full game but starts immediately with Aurora content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New tags: Harem, Oral Sex, Sleep Sex

New screenshots and banner image are attached!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying to run the game with JoiPlay on android doesnt work, which uses the windows version. Personally not using the android version of the game just for fear of installing a virus, nothing personal, but I'm not sure if this means that the windows version doesnt work in general, or just not on JoiPlay. The previous version of the game worked, so I'm not sure if it's just an issue with having to make a new project.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Say, isn't there a BIG bug in the backups? Let me explain: I downloaded the new version. I did EVERYTHING: I unlocked all the stages, all the attractions, I bought all the upgrades, everything that could be bought as clothing, my drawing level was at its maximum. And there, after leaving the game, after having saved it, I resumed my game ... to see that I had NOTHING left. I only have Cinderella's Castle and Space Mountain left. And my drawing level went down. Has anyone also encountered this bug?

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Say, isn't there a BIG bug in the backups? Let me explain: I downloaded the new version. I did EVERYTHING: I unlocked all the stages, all the attractions, I bought all the upgrades, everything that could be bought as clothing, my drawing level was at its maximum. And there, after leaving the game, after having saved it, I resumed my game ... to see that I had NOTHING left. I only have Cinderella's Castle and Space Mountain left. And my drawing level went down. Has anyone also encountered this bug?
Exactly what has happened to me..the game does not recognize my saves....I checked and they are located in the appropriate folder...I tried the quick and auto saves also w/o success..exported and imported my last save...

Last edited:

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Trying to run the game with JoiPlay on android doesnt work, which uses the windows version. Personally not using the android version of the game just for fear of installing a virus, nothing personal, but I'm not sure if this means that the windows version doesnt work in general, or just not on JoiPlay. The previous version of the game worked, so I'm not sure if it's just an issue with having to make a new project.
As far as we know, Windows runs fine on native Windows. In fact, that's the platform we have the most confidence in. The only problem we see is false-positives from antivirus software, especially Norton that likes to delete files first and ask questions later.
When you say it "doesn't work", can you be more specific?

Windows defender found "Wacatac.B!ml" in the file downloaded from mega
I can't comment on this. The Google Drive uploads are the ones from us, the rest are mirrors created by f95zone.

By "backups", do you mean normal saves or are you trying to load in saves from a previous version? Are you sure that you saved correctly? Are you sure that you're reloading the same save you think you are? Does the information recorded with the save match what you think it should or what you see when you load it?
Is it possible you checked the achievements screen sometime in that process? We're getting another report that there's a bug there, although we have no idea why that would cause it.
What platform are you playing on?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Exactly what has happened to me
What platform are you playing on? Are you sure you followed the instructions for importing old saves perfectly?
You could also try dropping the old files into C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\park_after_dark, this is an alternate save location. If you try that, you'll want to clear all saves from the new download's game folder first so that there are no conflicts.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
By "backups", do you mean normal saves or are you trying to load in saves from a previous version? Are you sure that you saved correctly? Are you sure that you're reloading the same save you think you are? Does the information recorded with the save match what you think it should or what you see when you load it?
Is it possible you checked the achievements screen sometime in that process? We're getting another report that there's a bug there, although we have no idea why that would cause it.
What platform are you playing on?
This is the right backup. Not that of a previous version. On the save it is marked that I played 125 days, that I have the two daughters, 8 attractions and a drawing level at the max. But when I play, I only have 2 attractions (besides Cinderella's Castle), and a drawing level of 33. I play on Windows.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I can't comment on this. The Google Drive uploads are the ones from us, the rest are mirrors created by f95zone.
Just downloaded the google drive version from your patreon, got the same result "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml".

It's a shame because I loved version 0.02 and I want to think this is a false positive, but I'm not security savvy enough to be willing to second guess windows defender.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Just downloaded the google drive version from your patreon, got the same result "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml".

It's a shame because I loved version 0.02 and I want to think this is a false positive, but I'm not security savvy enough to be willing to second guess windows defender.
Hmm, I just redownloaded with Windows version myself. My Norton tried to delete the park_after_dark.exe but no mention of that file. Then I searched the entire download and couldn't find it. Sorry, I can't provide any more support on that.
You can try playing the itch.io version, which isn't full but has some new content anyway.

The game crashes when I start to run it am I doing something wrong?
I'm going to need more details than that to help you.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Hmm, I just redownloaded with Windows version myself. My Norton tried to delete the park_after_dark.exe but no mention of that file. Then I searched the entire download and couldn't find it. Sorry, I can't provide any more support on that.
You can try playing the itch.io version, which isn't full but has some new content anyway.

I'm going to need more details than that to help you.
This happens

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Are you on a 32-bit computer? Try running park_after_dark.exe not park_after_dark-32.exe

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Maybe check and see if your virus protection got anything. Mine likes to delete files from new downloads automatically and I have to manually go and restore them.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Does "view problem details" show anything else?
It shows this

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: park_after_dark-32.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: librenpython.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00912f75
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1041
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
So that means it's something in the base python library, nothing that we control.
I'd still recommend looking at your virus protection to see if it sniped something, or try a fresh download and watch it.
Actually you can do a search in the download folder for pythonw.exe, that's another one that gets auto-deleted a lot and would probably cause your error if it's missing.

Reactions: cryzaeford

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
So that means it's something in the base python library, nothing that we control.
I'd still recommend looking at your virus protection to see if it sniped something, or try a fresh download and watch it.
Actually you can do a search in the download folder for pythonw.exe, that's another one that gets auto-deleted a lot and would probably cause your error if it's missing.
Thanks for all the help I guess I have to troubleshoot from my end, might be fun

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Sorry. One last thing to check is in the park_after_dark-3-pc folder look for log.txt or traceback.txt. Not sure if either would have been generated if the game is crashing on start, but you may be able to find something there.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes