ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
right now, aside from a more expansive cast, i think what the game is missing is some anal sex scenes. after that, attractions could get more "interactivity". now that they are bringing dating, maybe we could have a attraction sex scene, kinda like some exibitionism.

it would take a long time since there are so many, but they could always have the enviroment be the same, but change the person/dialogue. have a corruption esque bar, and that would give us scenes with the diferent attractions. maybe they unlock at diferent order for each of them.

Reactions: Azaelis

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018
Belle. Hope the update comes soon.
The update for free will most likely be June 15th if they follow their current pattern. As far as Belle content goes there are a few interactions but no H content. This update was for dates for Aurora and Cindy and a special dream scene. The update seems small but considering everything they had to do for the date events I would say that it is a pretty good update but don't expect a full new girl like when they introduced Aurora.

Apr 14, 2019
who isbell
Belle is the female protagonist from Beauty and the Beast. Her princess version is the yellow dressed one, you might remember her falling in love with the Beast that resembles a werewolf/lion in the original Yensid movie. Huh, now that I think of it, I hope SID doesn't do any furry shit.

Reactions: polandball

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Belle ok good I hope the next one is Meg from Hercules or Esmeralda more than anything because at the moment they are the only ones that have not appeared that I know of in any game of this type (there will be time to add jasminne elsa and anna mulan etc)

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Belle ok good I hope the next one is Meg from Hercules or Esmeralda more than anything because at the moment they are the only ones that have not appeared that I know of in any game of this type (there will be time to add jasminne elsa and anna mulan etc)
Actually, I think those are pretty good candidates. I would certainly be interested

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018

Unlocked

v0.05b is in the rearview, so it's time to talk about what's next. First, we've got another gameplay survey, but this one is less about the last version and more about looking ahead. We even came right out and asked who you want to see next! This isn't an official poll like the last one, but it will tell us who our supporters are clamoring for the most. Then we can use the results from this to create the next official one.
Starting Monday, we'll also be doing a weekly poll series, asking questions of the form "Which girl would be most likely to..." Each one of our characters embodies a certain personality quirk or specific fetish, and we're curious to see who you think matches up with what for future content.
The next update will be furthering Belle content, as well as adding animations to the top few choices in the animation poll. Exactly how many, and what else might be included in the build, all depends on how far we can stretch our earnings for this month.

Reactions: vireker

iSleepin

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get it, with all the researched i've made, it seems that i miss Aurora Naked outfit, but what about Cinderella's one ? Nothing buyable and don't see how to unlock nor what is the missing one :'(

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018
I don't get it, with all the researched i've made, it seems that i miss Aurora Naked outfit, but what about Cinderella's one ? Nothing buyable and don't see how to unlock nor what is the missing one :'(
Have her strip in the nightgown or servants dress so you have nude hair down. For Aurora nude you have to do the undress game while she is sleeping and strip her all the way down, then go see her in the morning after and it will unlock. I can't remember the exact sequence for the stripping game to get her all the way naked but its somewhere in this thread.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.05 Public Build Available Now!

is the windows download link.
is the mac download link.
is the linux download link.
is the android download link.
There's also a special "demo" version on that's not the full game but starts immediately with new Aurora content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Yessss update!
>Cinderellacs boob size adjustement.
Noooooooooooo!
>threesome added
Yessssssssss!

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
v0.05 Public Build Available Now!

Here is the windows download link.
Here is the mac download link.
Here is the linux download link.
Here is the android download link.
There's also a special "demo" version on that's not the full game but starts immediately with new Aurora content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you planning to add more Disney princesses like Arielle, Pocahontas, Megara (from Hercules), Mulan and or will the cast be only Cindarella, Aurora and Belle?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes