Jul 29, 2018
Cheats for the game:
  • Remembrance
    • Enables First-Level Cheats
  • Lucifer
    • Enables Second-Level Cheats
  • ButActuallyNo
    • Enabled Third-Level Cheats
The cheats seem to be on a tiered system, just go ahead and enter "ButActuallyNo" for access to all of them.
What do the cheats do? I tried using ButActuallyNo but I haven't noticed any differences. Is there a more recent code I should have used?

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018
What do the cheats do? I tried using ButActuallyNo but I haven't noticed any differences. Is there a more recent code I should have used?
Assuming you are using v0.5 the third level cheat is DoubleDate. Enter that and it should bring up the screen to add money, draw level skill, unlock achievements and drawables, and x-ray vision for Cindy and Aroura. The third level cheat for v0.6 is BrainsAndBeauty. V0.6 isn't available to the public yet so I would assume you need to use the v0.5 one.

Tigerman500

Feb 12, 2019
My preference order:
Ariel
Snow White
Cinderella's step sisters
Tiana
Anna
Elsa
Tinker Bell
Esmerelda
Mulan
Pocahontas

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
I hope in the future updates, we don't have to go to the main menu to load our save. Doing this over and over is not fun and it becomes annoying at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: berb

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
To get the nude outfit, you have to be able to strip Aurora down completely in her sleep. There's a specific order that it has to be done, or else she wakes up.
Thanks. I've been trying to figure out how to do this... at least now I know what I need to do, just need to figure out the order (not looking at the spoiler on this. I want to figure it out.)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes