tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Big fan of how busty Cinderella is in this game compared to original. Any chance we get jealous other girls asking player to draw them some upgrades?
Edit: Also would like to see more corrupt outfit options like piercings and tattoos. Tongue piercing would be fun.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone have a save file with everything so far completed?
Mine got corrupted.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
man, i think this game has the potential of becoming the new four elements trainer, however, it still need that little bit extra(and i have no doubt it will come). for example, the lack of anal scenes is kinda disapointing, specially with girls with such... backstory...

overall, i think the girls need just a push more for their individuality, making each have a unique kink/trait is a great step towards it, right now, the only one who trully has something like that going for it is Aurora with her sleep play.

it doesnt even need to be something big or completely unique, for example, lets say they add maleficent, who could have a powerplay thing going for her, where you could invite the other girls to dom.

or, maybe the evil queen from snow white, could have some "i wanna be the most popular", so we go a more exibitionist play, maybe she could work with a vibrator/anal plug, maybe her face covered in cum, or even, have her drink a goblet of the MC cum during her play.

also, i want to make clear, im not asking for them to cut content from the other characters, just to add things that would be nice in small quantities to them to make them more unique.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
overall, i think the girls need just a push more for their individuality, making each have a unique kink/trait is a great step towards it, right now, the only one who trully has something like that going for it is Aurora with her sleep play.
We're doing exactly this.
Cinderella is a dumb blonde (not knowing what a ball even is, missing all of MC's sex jokes and allusions) without making her too annoying.
Belle's is roleplay.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
We're doing exactly this.
Cinderella is a dumb blonde (not knowing what a ball even is, missing all of MC's sex jokes and allusions) without making her too annoying.
Belle's is roleplay.
Looking forward to finding out what Meg and Esmeralda will be like

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

We have some bittersweet news to share with you today. Both of our fulltime writers have decided to move on from this project. Real life, and all that. We wish them the best in any future endeavors.

Now, this does not mean that we are abandoning this project! We are once again opening applications to join our team, so if you think you've got what it takes, please reach out here or on Discord (preferred). I will be taking over as a fulltime writer in addition to my other duties in the meantime. As the game's editor, everything was already going through me anyway, so the quality and tone of the game will not change, no matter what ends up happening.

Park After Dark has never been late or missed an update, and we're not going to start now! The v0.07 update is 98% complete, and the worst case scenario for v0.08 is that it will concentrate more on improving backgrounds and animations, with a heavier focus on artwork than new story content. However, the one thing we could use a little extra help with now is testing. That's why, this one time only, we're offering a special opportunity: the first four people to reply to this post will receive copies of PAD v0.07 as soon as it's finished (probably by this time tomorrow), with the understanding that you will thoroughly test it and report back before the pre-alpha release.

Need more convincing that we're still full steam ahead? How about the fourth girl poll coming this month? In the release posts over the next few weeks, we'll be asking you to choose between two ladies who have been consistently asked for since we started. MC's got to keep up with his drawing if he wants to raise that park rating back up!

All this and more is on the way, so stay tuned!

-SID Gaming

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020

We have some bittersweet news to share with you today. Both of our fulltime writers have decided to move on from this project. Real life, and all that. We wish them the best in any future endeavors.

Now, this does not mean that we are abandoning this project! We are once again opening applications to join our team, so if you think you've got what it takes, please reach out here or on Discord (preferred). I will be taking over as a fulltime writer in addition to my other duties in the meantime. As the game's editor, everything was already going through me anyway, so the quality and tone of the game will not change, no matter what ends up happening.

Park After Dark has never been late or missed an update, and we're not going to start now! The v0.07 update is 98% complete, and the worst case scenario for v0.08 is that it will concentrate more on improving backgrounds and animations, with a heavier focus on artwork than new story content. However, the one thing we could use a little extra help with now is testing. That's why, this one time only, we're offering a special opportunity: the first four people to reply to this post will receive copies of PAD v0.07 as soon as it's finished (probably by this time tomorrow), with the understanding that you will thoroughly test it and report back before the pre-alpha release.

Need more convincing that we're still full steam ahead? How about the fourth girl poll coming this month? In the release posts over the next few weeks, we'll be asking you to choose between two ladies who have been consistently asked for since we started. MC's got to keep up with his drawing if he wants to raise that park rating back up!

-SID Gaming
You realy scared me with first lines, but I don't think there is anything so bad to worry about it. Good luck.

Tigerman500

Feb 12, 2019

-SID Gaming
Good luck!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes