Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Hi I downloaded the update but I cant seem to trigger the new events, it is definitely downloaded properly as I have the updated title screen, but no new dialogue or events are triggering, anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Reactions: hurry69

Konkeydong2139

Apr 28, 2020
Hi. How do i know if the cheat codes I entered are working? Doesn't seem to be any indication that they're active. Unless there's a new set of codes already.

xawassim

May 25, 2017
What is the fifth Belle dress, and how do i get it? I have Nude, Provincial, Princess and Slut outfit.
Thanks in advance

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Enjoying the update, and the villains are fun, although the hilarious mad scientist guy from the TV show I've never seen before doesn't really fit the Disney look.

Anxiously awaiting new princesses. :)

Reactions: anoop

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
You have to appreciate the dev admitting that cheating is required to play the game as intended.
We did no such thing. We said that this was a planned story event (so actually NOT cheating is playing the game as intended), then corrected you for saying
There seems to be zero way to fix or combat this even with extensive cheating.
when there definitely is, if you're so inclined. Again, it doesn't matter what your park rating is right now, unless you somehow missed the girls' dates before this.

On android version the touch screen is not working can't even touch the continue button at the beginning anyone have suggestions?
This means that another app on your phone is stealing focus from the game. Try to close everything else before starting, and don't press anything until the game is fully loaded. It might also be something running in the background though, which would be harder to kill.

Here, have a new sig:
Belle Sig.gif

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes