jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If one applies pixie dust to an attraction that is already broken down, will it repair it as well as protecting it from being damaged in future? If so, that will save the couple of days that repairing it would take.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
how do i get the new tavern characters? i've tried changing clothes and talked to everyone but, no appearances.

lilith225

Nov 21, 2017
i can't fpr the life of me figure out how to progress, i have everything built that it lets me. i have expanded and all but one of the villains is taken care of. but i'm still missing two girls. i haven't even gotten Auriel yet and i have no idea what i'm missing

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
So, seeing the number of people asking about finding Helga. To trigger Helga, she's actually related to one of the Epcot park rating scenes. Once you do the correct one enough, she will confront you in the Villain Tavern.
Is her event the dog barking, the lion roaming or the flooding?

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I went to see him but there is only option to drink with him once which does not give any results and now Helga has also appeared
After you solve the Helga situation try drawing the flower which will fail after which you go to Hook to get the flower

uztgft

May 26, 2018
How do I solve Helga situation
This has a bit of RNG but in the attractions on the second map when visiting you could find treasures to give her in the Tavern and one of the treasures is given by Ariel at the end after others are found if i remember correctly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Hint: visiting the attractions during the day resets an invisible counter as to how often they break. Like doing preventative maintenance. It's an incentive to actually go out and enjoy the park -- and all the random events we filled it with.
Ah ha! Good to know. I'll bump my rating up to five, then, because it's a great game!

Ramiz iqbal

May 12, 2018
This has a bit of RNG but in the attractions on the second map when visiting you could find treasures to give her in the Tavern and one of the treasures is given by Ariel at the end after others are found if i remember correctly
So the Helga situation is solved but I still can't solve the mother Gothel problem some help please

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
If one applies pixie dust to an attraction that is already broken down, will it repair it as well as protecting it from being damaged in future? If so, that will save the couple of days that repairing it would take.
applying the protection will prevent it from breaking in the future not repair it. Bear in mind you can use the left and right arrows on either side of the cost to speed up/increase the cost of or slow down/decrease the cost of paying for a repair or any other action you buy from the dwarves.
how do i get the new tavern characters? i've tried changing clothes and talked to everyone but, no appearances.
Villains appear based on the red ! that appear on specific rides (jungle cruise for the hunter and pirates of the caribean for hook), you have to take the hit to park rating to have a chance for them to spawn in the tavern and you may need to do it several times. The other villains are around Cinderellas' mother is at the ghosthouse or the attraction beside it complaining, Gothel is a ride on the south east area of the map interupting families about their daughters, Dr. Doof-and-stuff from Perry the Platypus is at a ride at the top right corner (2nd from the end I think) with blowing up things you never see, the blonde (can't recall her name is in the expansion area and the bartender appears once you unlock any other villain to run the whole intro to them.
i can't fpr the life of me figure out how to progress, i have everything built that it lets me. i have expanded and all but one of the villains is taken care of. but i'm still missing two girls. i haven't even gotten Auriel yet and i have no idea what i'm missing
Ariel requires Belle to suggest the idea.
Belle requires something else if you have built and upgraded everything try A) choose an outfit for yourself B) talk to everyone during the day C) talk to everyone at night / repeat the sex scenes top to bottom for the girls you have D) switch the clothing options and repeat step C to the end E) repeat step D until all the options have been repeated. Since I am currently re-running the game from the start (to have it completed without cheating) I will see if I can find the actual means of getting Belle. Don't forget Yen Sid should be talked to after the drawing practice is done (he provides a solution to a problem by using the talk feature and unlocks some content as well), the fairy godmother also has other outfits throughout the whole game and solves a problem or 2.
I am now at night 69 with BTM (3/3), CoD (3/3), CC(3/3), PotC (2/3 in progress to 3/3), SpaceM (3/3), SRS (3/3) and SplashM (3/3) no other rides built. Aurora has 5/5 outfits 14/16 scenes no dates (5th outfit halfway through replaying all the sex scenes). Cinderella has 5/6 outfits 15/20 scenes no dates (halfway though nude hair up sex scenes haven't started nude hair down scenes yet). I now have the option to draw the Enchanted Castle where Belle will appear once I draw her. Hint I am taking it slow on building and upgrading the attractions to reduce the villains appearance for as long as possible.
How do I clear mother Gothel as I am unable to have the option to draw the flower
See my comment above it is more complex than just talking to hook.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
applying the protection will prevent it from breaking in the future not repair it. Bear in mind you can use the left and right arrows on either side of the cost to speed up/increase the cost of or slow down/decrease the cost of paying for a repair or any other action you buy from the dwarves.
Thanks for the arrows tip. I hadn't spotted that.

...the blonde (can't recall her name is in the expansion area...
Helga? She's the only one I can't unlock. What do you mean by the "expansion area"? Do you mean the exclamation mark just off to the left of the park, where clicking on it tells you you're going to need more money to expand the park?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Helga? She's the only one I can't unlock. What do you mean by the "expansion area"? Do you mean the exclamation mark just off to the left of the park, where clicking on it tells you you're going to need more money to expand the park?
Yes you expand the park for $2 million and then there are 5 attractions to build, I think her events start to appear in China but it may be any of the new attractions.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Villains appear based on the red ! that appear on specific rides (jungle cruise for the hunter and pirates of the caribean for hook), you have to take the hit to park rating to have a chance for them to spawn in the tavern and you may need to do it several times. The other villains are around Cinderellas' mother is at the ghosthouse or the attraction beside it complaining, Gothel is a ride on the south east area of the map interupting families about their daughters, Dr. Doof-and-stuff from Perry the Platypus is at a ride at the top right corner (2nd from the end I think) with blowing up things you never see, the blonde (can't recall her name is in the expansion area and the bartender appears once you unlock any other villain to run the whole intro to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yes you expand the park for $2 million and then there are 5 attractions to build, I think her events start to appear in China but it may be any of the new attractions.
Ah thanks. I didn't realise that she wouldn't appear till then. I think I only have about $600,000 ATM, so I still have some way to go.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Though I don't like cheating, in the end I decided that it would take too long to get the amount of money I needed otherwise, so gave in. I've now pretty much completed everything in the current version of the game, I think. Am I right in believing that in this version it's not possible to do anything about the barking dogs, annoying parrot, lion or hotdog thief? (It's a pity one can't get Clayton to deal with the lion. It would be more productive use of him than getting him to chase hyenas.)

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Though I don't like cheating, in the end I decided that it would take too long to get the amount of money I needed otherwise, so gave in. I've now pretty much completed everything in the current version of the game, I think. Am I right in believing that in this version it's not possible to do anything about the barking dogs, annoying parrot, lion or hotdog thief? (It's a pity one can't get Clayton to deal with the lion. It would be more productive use of him than getting him to chase hyenas.)
Yeah, pretty sure you are at the end of content. I'm guessing they are associated with Cruela DeVille, Iago, Scar, and... who steals hotdogs? Regardless, they aren't in game yet.

Reactions: jahall
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes