2tense

Jan 19, 2021
I saw the question earlier, but I didn't see an answer...
How do I get Belle's 5th outfit? I have 4/5 right now.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I saw the question earlier, but I didn't see an answer...
How do I get Belle's 5th outfit? I have 4/5 right now.
The correct phrasing of that question would be "I have Belle's v costume, w costume, x costume and y costume, how do I get the 5th costume?" since her 5th costume in my list may or may not be the costume you need. Hint try searching my posts in this topic since I did several with various hints and info on how to complete everything (final hint my 5th Belle costume was at the BBB shop).
For Helga I found 2/3 treasures and im struggling to find the third one. any help?
Try China like 3 or 4 times in a row since it's not really a visit if you get blocked by an event and barring that (there is a 4th find a treasure) visit every place as many times as you can until it actually says "you have already visited this location" or "you can't visit this location at this time". Honest I have completed this since the current version (v0.1.0) came out twice and am now working on the third time without using cheats.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
How do you get Aurora's final outfit?
AGAIN your post should say: "I have Aurora's outfit A, outfit B, outfit C, and outfit D (Where the capitalized letters are the name or description of each outfit). what is and/or how do I get the outfit?"
If you are to lazy to make such a post I will again give the simple answer "It was a magical, wonderous experience where I took the time to talk to every character (Heroes, villains, shopkeepers and anyone else I could think of) at every time of day and night until I had enough money to buy everything (no cheat required) and I had every outfit available for every princess."

Reactions: Falyna

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

3.png

1646532709612.png

1646532836172.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.10

PS: no momento estou adicionando tradução que não veio com o programa

Reactions: Beep002

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello, In the changelog is menzoned Gothel and Helga, but in the game they aren't present. I had build the tavern, and challeged all the villans. Not only this, but I can't make unlock anothers interactions with Belle, eccept BJ and spanks. What I should do?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Hello, In the changelog is menzoned Gothel and Helga, but in the game they aren't present. I had build the tavern, and challeged all the villans. Not only this, but I can't make unlock anothers interactions with Belle, eccept BJ and spanks. What I should do?
All the villains are connected to events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Belle's other night time events involve you wearing different outfits.....

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Anyone have cinder h-scene 18 and 19?
My memory recall on getting the last 3 Cinder scenes was giving the correct answers/statements on 3 consecutive dates ($1000, $5000 and $2000). If you have those scenes already then refer to my several posts with hints and then follow them.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
My memory recall on getting the last 3 Cinder scenes was giving the correct answers/statements on 3 consecutive dates ($1000, $5000 and $2000). If you have those scenes already then refer to my several posts with hints and then
My memory recall on getting the last 3 Cinder scenes was giving the correct answers/statements on 3 consecutive dates ($1000, $5000 and $2000). If you have those scenes already then refer to my several posts with hints and then follow them.
Not that, some scene after doctor role-play. I read a comment that in this version, we can not draw flower, so i did not see them

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Not that, some scene after doctor role-play. I read a comment that in this version, we can not draw flower, so i did not see them
Drawing the flower has nothing to do with Cinderella, it is related to Gothel and only occurs once you have done everything that my previous posts say: A) Talk to everyone at all times of day B) visit everywhere C) perform every action with the girls (handjob/blowjob/sex etc..) D) change all girls active clothes and repeat all scenes E) Change your clothes and repeat girls visits F) Gothel doesn't require you beat her drinking challenge to start the flower bit G) Don't forget visit everyone also includes BBB, the mine, the tavern and summon Yen Sid.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
I do it all, bút i think those scene after draw flower, i have scene 20 because i dowload save from another guy

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes