YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I will give darkenergy100 the link because he is dedicated to getting these games regularly available, translating and hunting down copies. No to everyone else (unless you have a record of uploading games) because I don't want to be responsible for less traffic to a great site. Also you are to new here.
lol if you're worried about less traffic you can just tell the poor guy the name of the site. Maybe that will result in, dunno, one more traffic?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Where are the guys you talk to, to get the scene at the parking lot exposure site, daytime?

Thanks!

OmegaXIs7

Nov 25, 2016
Are the scat parts avoidable or optional? I don't wanna be in the middle of a scene and have scat dropped on my lap if it is possible to avoid. Sure I can skip through it with the auto-skip (if there is one), but those scenes tend to be pretty long sometimes.

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018
Are the scat parts avoidable or optional? I don't wanna be in the middle of a scene and have scat dropped on my lap if it is possible to avoid. Sure I can skip through it with the auto-skip (if there is one), but those scenes tend to be pretty long sometimes.
it's optional. there's only 1 scat scene, you are given two choice during the scene either urinating or defecate

Reactions: Mayra

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I will give darkenergy100 the link because he is dedicated to getting these games regularly available, translating and hunting down copies. No to everyone else (unless you have a record of uploading games) because I don't want to be responsible for less traffic to a great site. Also you are to new here.
Define translated. Because if it's just machine translated, then yeah sorry to be "that guy" but machine translating a bunch of games is not dedication. In fact it's often damning to the game because it's likely never to get a proper translation since it's "already translated" Now if darkenergy regularly translates games into PROPER english, then yeah that's serious dedication.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I have this strange bug with the text running past the text box.
2019-08-30 13_39_37-Park Exposure Schoolgirl ver.1.01.png
Just me and if that's case is there any way to fix it ?

edit : nvm, solved it myself

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have this strange bug with the text running past the text box.
View attachment 386337
Just me and if that's case is there any way to fix it ?

edit : nvm, solved it myself
Curious to how you fixed it? I have this issue on a lot of game and thought it was just a issue with translations of RPGM games

Also can someone share a mega link of this?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
its ulmf. thats where all the translations for jap games are generally done. and it won't bring less traffic to this site as this site is just better
No. But nice try. Checked and they don't have an english version.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes