Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Excuse me sir OP.
I have a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 175MB .zip to 56MB .7z ,62 MB extracted.
Compressed With: UAGC
Audio: 50%

Thankyou.

Reactions: misagh

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
By the way, No offense meant to darkenergy100 by doing this.

But i'm quite a fan of exposure themed game and the broken mtl made it unbearable for me (even if english isn't my first language).
So I started translating (more like editing mtl) it over from the start. I didn't took your work as I started a complete new project from the raw japanese game.
My english might not be at a perfect level but I'm confident this will be a lot less eyes burning than the current mtl (Spent about 15 hours on it)

Don't know if it's acceptable to publish it here ?

Edit : Just finished it, also patched with auto word wrap pluggin

JK Park exhibition (Edited)
Thank you, Stompai, for your efforts. MTL can be very brutal, so any effort to improve is welcomed. I flash my panties at you in thanks and appreciation.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
HAHA I still remember this after playing it years ago.. she poops in the kids playground equipment :ROFLMAO:

..and I think I remember her peeing in the fountain or masturbating on the fountain spout? not sure now lol

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Can't play it

it said it needs: RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game

Any solutions?...
I cannot be entirely sure, and this is not my area of expertise, and sadly I'm not as tech-savy as most people, but my gut is telling me that the game may need RPGMVXAce RTP installed, to run/play? Maybe? I dunno, really. :(

Just a hunch.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes