ADRIFT Completed Part 1 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Hotel [v1.04] [Seztworks]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Stuck and the Walkthrough doesn't help if you don't step by step. L:1725170121056 Version 1.02

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
The display only shows tasks that you have been told or heard about. Hotel has many events that you need to "stumble" across that do not show up. That is the reason why I wrote the walkthrough (even though it is not that helpful if you play on your own). At some point in the future (when I am done with Horizon ) I will go back and do another pass on hotel to make it slightly easier to play.

Reactions: Henry73au

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
The display only shows tasks that you have been told or heard about. Hotel has many events that you need to "stumble" across that do not show up. That is the reason why I wrote the walkthrough (even though it is not that helpful if you play on your own). At some point in the future (when I am done with Horizon ) I will go back and do another pass on hotel to make it slightly easier to play.
Understood.

MikeFlechaJr

Oct 12, 2018
i am having a tough time here. I am on day 17 and there was a moment where i go to the club but after that it doesn't go forward. (L:2752171111735)

Last edited:

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello Horad
Back up as in "go back" some steps? You can use the "undo" command to undo the last input(s) but this is limited to a certain number of inputs and counts everything like movements and such. This does reset on save loads.

Last edited:

handker

Jul 19, 2020
Hello there ! That's quite a good work :) Like others I feel like I'm stuck, I guess Angela or Morgan should be the next event trigering but no luck, even waiting and trying each room each hour ... (on 1.04). If you can give me an hint, that would be much appreciated (47531718121056). And yeah, some indications in the check display would be helpful (even something vague like check for angela for exemple).

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
try 'job' instead of employment

Yeah, it depends on what ends up in the 'dictionary' for the game, and it's easier than you think to miss a word or words that mean the same thing.

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
Hello there ! That's quite a good work :) Like others I feel like I'm stuck, I guess Angela or Morgan should be the next event trigering but no luck, even waiting and trying each room each hour ... (on 1.04). If you can give me an hint, that would be much appreciated (47531718121056). And yeah, some indications in the check display would be helpful (even something vague like check for angela for exemple).
Im stuck at the same position.
Any help?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes