ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Slaylife I am some ways past 200 at this point. I am currently writing the endgame missions that are binding everything together. Since it might still end up towards 300 events it might still be a while but at least there is steady progress.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Hiya Slaylife I am some ways past 200 at this point. I am currently writing the endgame missions that are binding everything together. Since it might still end up towards 300 events it might still be a while but at least there is steady progress.
Would you say a release coming still this year or first half of 2024?

Reactions: Henry73au

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Quick update: I just posted 0.90 - Converging Climax to the Patreon page. It is a chunk of the final release and I wanted to take the edge off as I work towards the end. It will go public in a couple of weeks.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Part3OfTheHimerosTrilogyHimerosHorizon-0.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Slaylife I am hammering away at it. I am writing the last couple of missions and then on to the ending. Months still most likely.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Slaylife I am hammering away at it. I am writing the last couple of missions and then on to the ending. Months still most likely.
Got it.

Btw the incest in this game is "mom son incest", "sister incest" or "aunt incest"?

Also...how many endings do you are planned roughly?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Slaylife Right I haven't kept up with tags. Will go over that at some point.

Regarding endings. I have a specific number planned but that is spoiler-ish.
Every combination of choices will have access to a selection of endings (that you can try out before locking in). This will range between 5-10 for most based on the larger choices like incest, game 2 selection and what you do in Horizon of course.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Henry73au So do I :)
Well it has been a long road and endings are never easy. The basics were planned from the beginning but like with most things I can only hope that the players who have been on the journey find it somewhat satisfactory. I know I can't please everyone and I can likely not not tie up every loose thread but I can cover most of the important bits.

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Henry73au So do I :)
Well it has been a long road and endings are never easy. The basics were planned from the beginning but like with most things I can only hope that the players who have been on the journey find it somewhat satisfactory. I know I can't please everyone and I can likely not not tie up every loose thread but I can cover most of the important bits.
Are any new projects in the works?
I joined Patreon as well, yes I know late to do so.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Henry73au I noticed. Thank you (It just collects the one time payment. I haven't let it run the monthly billing for almost a year now and don't plan on starting it up again with this project.
When I am done with Horizon 1.0 there will be a period of fixes and polish where I will think about what to do next. It has been a long long time working on this. I have ideas but am currently unsure where to go with them. I just know it won't be Adrift :) and most likely won't be real image based (even if AI has made that strangely easier and weirder). It will be different in any case.

bravemax

Nov 3, 2017
Great game: I am stuck for a while. Thanks for your help. L:2317217152014181624916161 S:614502315427

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello bravemax Horizon is luckily somewhat easier to get around in but there are still some dead ends with "random" events. In this case we got one of those I think

Reactions: bravemax

bravemax

Nov 3, 2017
Hello bravemax Horizon is luckily somewhat easier to get around in but there are still some dead ends with "random" events. In this case, we got one of those I think
I usually do not like adrift games. But you are very good at storytelling and you have used celebrity fake very smartly in your story. I wish for more video content. And the best thing about the game is your quick response. Thank you.

Reactions: Sezt