Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
yes using cheat engine, u can cheat in girl favorability and alcohol point, and MC alcohol Point,Tech point, Store Mnoney, and Personal Money
How to exactly input the amount and what type of value ? I tried to input the numbers at the start it was visible, then later on I wasn't able to find it anymore.

richierich69

Apr 2, 2023
I'm having issue when entering the gym. The character won't move at all (i alr try all my keys on the keyboard) but the timer still moves. I'm using V1.9.7, anyone know how to fix this? Much appreciated

Reactions: ben10234

Tony7836271

Jun 5, 2024
In-game sex does not work properly, but in gallery yes. Is there problem in the game files or it's just my pc?

tacosenpai

Mar 1, 2020
Bro enon battle is damn near impossible. Do they really expect me to hit the gym the whole playthrough just to be able to tank one hit?

Reactions: gnub33

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
has anyone played the android version? I want to buy but dlsite only takes Japanese payments???

Mr.Nelson

Jan 19, 2021
Bro enon battle is damn near impossible. Do they really expect me to hit the gym the whole playthrough just to be able to tank one hit?
Is easier than Miki one, which you fight 2 boss and both are pretty tanky and in weird spot... you really need to upgrade for that one

Sekhe

Nov 25, 2022
I have a problem, I've been playing some hours the 1.97 version, but in sex scenes I can't interact at all, game just stay with bar no fullfilling, Is there any way to solve it? I dont want to download another version and lose my save, help.

Last edited:

thomasmulher

Oct 12, 2022
I'm having issue when entering the gym. The character won't move at all (i alr try all my keys on the keyboard) but the timer still moves. I'm using V1.9.7, anyone know how to fix this? Much appreciated
can you tell me how I ca start playing the dlc? Should I see a gym somewhere or smh?

Aug 8, 2021
My 1 complaint that I have for this game is the fact we didn't get more CG scenes with Miki.

We got her drunk and banged her yes, but I feel I would have preferred to see more of her even if it meant the developers cut other characters out.

Reactions: Papow and 1tato9

Jdoh906

Jun 14, 2024
Oh thanks! I'll try that right away.
Yup, that did it.
That game does have its challenges. If anyone's got an early strategy to make lots of cash, feel free to enlighten me :D I have trouble especially with getting the barmaid drunk and beating Biker Girl's ex, too... hopeless I tell you :LOL:
what i do is for pocket cash i battle the enemies instead of handing out flyers

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes