Seeking Particular Trainer games sought

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
After some time with Slave Maker and Jack-O-Nine-Tails and enjoying them both alot for the most part... I feel the need to ask if anyone knows of a trainer where you get to keep either being the MC or have direct control over the training like those games above. Slave Maker has a time limit on how long you can keep your character and JONT pushes you to sell because you need to constantly get more notoriety to get better.

Games I have already played extensively in the genre and I enjoy:
Poor Whore (criminally underrated)
Wife Trainer (ok)
Elven Conquest 1 (really not feeling 2 due to the opening)
Soldgirl Town (very good, but I wish there was a mod to prevent burnout. The realism is kinda sad tbh lol)
Tales of Androgyny (I give Majalis $ yo)
President Yukino (medieval PY is weird idk why)
Four Elements Trainer (Good and even someone who has little opinion on ATLA can enjoy this)
Summertime Saga (wish it was updated more)
Something Unlimited (Feels odd being Lex Luthor)

Any fellow F95ers have any advice about what would fit me perfectly? As you can tell, I love trainers, thats why I stated my opinion to maybe see if someone has good advice and the idea of first person mindbreak is se magnifique to me.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
A lot of slavery, training and management in these:
Strive For Power https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/
Strive: Conquest(in Alpha stage) https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-conquest-v0-2-1a-maverik.39237/
I used to be a Patron of Maverik... I really liked SFP, but Conquest irritated me for removing lolis and few other things including the weird new menus... but I am very familiar with his work...

Also ty hoboone for your recommendation as well.

Reactions: Hsiahoutun

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Asia Argento

EraSumireTeru (available on the era games wiki) and Slave Lords of the Galaxy. Both centered on very personal involvement training a single slave, rather than training many for sale.
I'm surprised you didn't mention Witch Trainer, I thought that was pretty widely played. Princess Trainer is very similar as well.
Teaching Feeling is well regarded, but not one I care for personally. Ditto for Soldier's Life. Slave Lord is good if I recall correctly.
Lab Rats and Lab Rats 2 are trainer-esque (forced corruption) Last Hope has sort of a similar progression but with less slavery vibes (just corruption).
It's been a while since I took a look, but Orange Trainer was exactly fine last time I checked.
Other slavery-adjacent games include Rogue-like (very good last I checked), Kunoichi Trainer (I don't remember), Public Sex Life (it's alright), OtaMaid Mai (reasonably good, good production value), and at least a dozen that aren't coming to mind immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Asia Argento

EraSumireTeru (available on the era games wiki) and Slave Lords of the Galaxy. Both centered on very personal involvement training a single slave, rather than training many for sale.
I'm surprised you didn't mention Witch Trainer, I thought that was pretty widely played. Princess Trainer is very similar as well.
Teaching Feeling is well regarded, but one I care for personally. Ditto for Soldier's Life. Slave Lord is good if I recall correctly.
Lab Rats and Lab Rats 2 are trainer-esque (forced corruption) Last Hope has sort of a similar progression but with less slavery vibes (just corruption).
It's been a while since I took a look, but Orange Trainer was exactly fine last time I checked.
Other slavery-adjacent games include Rogue-like (very good last I checked), Kunoichi Trainer (I don't remember), Public Sex Life (it's alright), OtaMaid Mai (reasonably good, good production value), and at least a dozen that aren't coming to mind immediately.
*Looks at sig* Yeah, definitely played and enjoyed Teaching Feeling. Sylvie is adorable and even more so when she get feelings for you... she becomes possessive as hell.

I tried the Princess Jasmine trainer, that one feels weird because Jafar is involved and hits me a bit too hard in the childhood tbh lol

Though I should try the HG one.

All in all, thanks all for the directional arrows, comrade. Much appreciated.