Unreal Engine Passionate Hex [v0.2.5] [SwitchLaid]

SwitchLaid

Game Developer
May 23, 2021
I like the graphics in this game. The graphics are great! Keep up the good work!
Thanks! It's my first game, but I have a bit of experience doing art- so I just started with what I know lol

Lack of sex scenes, will wait for more updates, kinda like walking simulator and nothing much to do... :l
Don't worry, they're coming soon ;)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I like the vibe of the game world & witches are awesome, can't really tell though what this game is going to be about content wise, mind shining some light on it? Is it all lesbian (or does it allow that play style, even if it offers other content as well)?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PassionateHex-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Everything in this demo is unpleasant.

-Controls are slapped on from the engine defaults and the camera clips into everything.
-There is no 'game'
-The sound design is atrocious. Grass crunch noises are horribly compressed, happen at random, and come from all around you and are LOUD. Other random noises come seemingly from nowhere.
-There's only one sex animation in this demo and you still fucked it up; her body clips through the bed and her hand disappears through her pelvis and it's the same loop at the same speed that cannot be skipped unless you mash all the buttons on your keyboard and wait.
-Another dev that fails to learn that checking every single lighting option in the engine does not equal "good graphics".
-Spaces are big and empty and boring and show no sense of coherent level design

"It's an early build" is not an excuse; if you have nothing to show, then don't show it.

bravery767

Nov 22, 2017
Everything in this demo is unpleasant.
"It's an early build" is not an excuse; if you have nothing to show, then don't show it.
Kinda hard to argue when this was posted back in October of 2022 and there are hardly any changes from then to now.

VexHQ

Formerly 'VenRPG'
Aug 13, 2021
Just a small QOL recommendation to put the files into another single folder for ease of people dragging the folder out of the zip. I've seen maybe like one game that doesn't do this, every other game does. :) is just a small thing.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
PassionateHex-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: SwitchLaid

SwitchLaid

Game Developer
May 23, 2021
Just a small QOL recommendation to put the files into another single folder for ease of people dragging the folder out of the zip. I've seen maybe like one game that doesn't do this, every other game does. :) is just a small thing.
This is a good idea- I'll start doing that!