HTML Abandoned Path of Corruption [v0.16] [Auctorem]

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
Figured it out. The clickable words in the text need some form of highlighting. Having to mouse over the entire text word by word is a little tedious.
glad someone else figured it out, as I was having the same problem. seems to only be an issue in dark mode, as in light mode the clickable words are blue.

Auctorem

Aug 18, 2022
glad someone else figured it out, as I was having the same problem. seems to only be an issue in dark mode, as in light mode the clickable words are blue.
Yeah, that is annoying.

I've added an underline in the version. Click to check it out.

xxxzero0

Dec 20, 2020
i'm gonna try this game but before that i would like to suggest to fix the version number, this game version is probably 0.1.3, not 0.13, it's a small problem but can cause confusion and frustration to new users for thinking it's a long game,on going for a long time with a lot of updates

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Not much in this update huh? Blackmail conversation (only through the phone) and a talk with doctor, unless i've missed something.

Auctorem

Aug 18, 2022
Not much in this update huh? Blackmail conversation (only through the phone) and a talk with doctor, unless i've missed something.
You've missed something. But it's not as big as the previous one. Mostly typo's and small coding errors.

- Pictures added to date/ scene with Jill.
- Pictures added to 'harassed' at work scene
- Alternative to the blackmail scene (if you go home at the party)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The big thing is the art for the guys need to be replaced, them all bald place holder looking guys honestly really kills things.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
After doing the page that links to starting the gym, and studying at the library, twice. I get to a page that points me to home to get to another page that looks like the page that had the above two links, but no links are available.

This soon after doing the pub visit. Did not do the wild thing with the cheating fiancé, btw.

Hope this is enough info to point out where this occurred.

EDIT: Stupid me! Sending save where I encountered this problem.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
That the game is about corruption, but as of now the MC is not really getting corrupted yet. The game is at the stage just before the ball starts rolling. At least I think so.
But the tag system for games on this site also show what a game intends to have in it -are you suggesting that the corruption tag should only be used when the game (Which has the word corruption in it's title) finally gets an update where the character gets corrupted?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
But the tag system for games on this site also show what a game intends to have in it -are you suggesting that the corruption tag should only be used when the game (Which has the word corruption in it's title) finally gets an update where the character gets corrupted?
*starts getting corrupted
The tags intented to have in game are in another section in game description - not in this game case, but there is that option - tags are explicitly for what is currently in game and if the tag is wrong it can be removed if reported.

Currently it feels like there is no corruption just yet, one more step needed for it to start, but it's vague enough that the dev could add that tag and no one would argue against.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hi all!
The new version is out and can be found .
Important: To get the full experience you will need to start a new game. Saves will not be compatible.
Changelog:

- Corruption mechanic has been added to the game. Certain options will only be available if your corruption is above or below a certain treshold.
- Added images to older scenes
- Slightly reworked some older scenes
- New scene added - work your first shift
- As always: typo's fixed
Note: I'm still fine-tuning the corruption mechanic - The values are pretty lax at the moment to make sure you have the most options. In the future I want choice to have a bit more impact and lock you in or out of certain paths.

Auctorem

Aug 18, 2022
I've requested an update on the start post but it is taking a while now.

Anyway; comments, let me know :)

Auctorem

Aug 18, 2022
It's not loads of images, but yeah, some are missing. - I'll see if I can get a new version out

Last edited: