chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
mary bugged 3 event
its weird, I always play from start every new version and I didn't get any bug, even he fixed the problem with the nurses in the hospital, maybe wrong day/hour?
edit
when i go for the 3rd event to the abandoned houseit doestn't show what to do for it but when I talk to her in her room it shows

Last edited:

pronow

Jun 23, 2017
I like da game (y)

I'm a Linux user :confused:

diagryp Bug report on version 0.25:
Code:
apparently missing file: pics/NPC/Nu2/NuTBj3.mp4 (pid 39/line 1297, suggested: rename reference to "NuBj3.mp4")
missing file: pics/NPC/Au/AuC5.mp4 (pid 66/line 1609)
missing references (x10): pics/NPC/ (pid 72/lines 1694-8)
missing file: pics/portrets/p.jpg (pid 73/line 1718)
missing file: pics/NPC/Doc/DocT4.mp4 (pid 83/line 1828)
missing file: pics/NPC/ElSi/ElSiBj3.mp4 (pid 85/line 1865)
missing references (x2): pics/location/.jpg (pid 93/line 1981)
missing references (x5): pics/NPC//.jpg (pid 117/line 2434)
missing file: pics/NPC/Ne1/NeT4.mp4 (pid 139/line 2640)
missing file: pics/NPC/Ne1/NeTj4.mp4 (pid 139/line 2640)
missing file: pics/npc/te1/TeC4.mp4 (pid 150/line 2808)
missing file: pics/npc/te4/TeT4.mp4 (pid 153/line 2864)
missing file: pics/npc/st2/stc4.mp4 (pid 155/line 2904)
missing file: pics/NPC/St5/StT4.mp4 (pid 158/line 2962)
missing files: pics/npc/te3/te0.jpg, te1.jpg, te2.jpg, te3.jpg, te4.jpg (pid 171/line 3017)
missing file: pics/npc/st1m/St1mbj2.mp4 (pid 234/line 4960)
missing files: pics/NPC/Ne3/NeTj1.mp4, NeTj2.mp4, NeTj3.mp4, NeTj4.mp4 (pid 240/line 5052)
missing files: pics/NPC/Ne5/NeTj1.mp4, NeTj2.mp4, NeTj3.mp4, NeTj4.mp4, NeC1 (pid 242/line 5087)
missing files: pics/NPC/gnl/gn0l.jpg, gn1l.jpg (pid 275/line 6057)
missing files: pics/NPC/dani/dani1.jpg, dani2.jpg, dani3.jpg, dani4.jpg (pid 279/line 6117)
apparently missing file: pics/npc/gnb/gnbbj1.mp4 (pid 280/line 6126, suggested: rename "gnbbj.mp4" to gnbbj1.mp4")
missing file: pics/NPC/Gn3/GnBj3.mp4 (pid 284/line 6197)
missing file: pics/NPC/cg1/CgT4.mp4 (pid 318/line 7343)
Also a suggestion: Please, please, try to be consistent with the capitalization of the directories' and files' name. On Linux and Mac, and probably on mobile devices too, if the reference is not capitalized correctly, the file is not found. This whole bug report comes from the fact that I had to edit all the paths in the game in order to be able to see most of the images. This is also true if you plan to publish an online version of your game in the future, since most of the web servers run Linux and are thus case-sensitive.

Now it's time to see if the game was worth the effort. ;)
As Capacitor has said above, directories' and files' name are case sensitive on MAC and Linux. About half the pictures can't be displayed because of capitalization issues.
The bug is still present in version 0.30.

diagryp Will it be fixed in a future release ?

Same I made myself a script to rename every files in lowercase so I can play the game with images and video (y)
Bash:
perl-rename -v 'y/A-Z/a-z/' pics/*
perl-rename -v 'y/A-Z/a-z/' pics/*/*
perl-rename -v 'y/A-Z/a-z/' pics/*/*/*
In addition, I'm running aggressive sed on the html file

Bash:
sed -i.backup-$(date "+%y%w%d%H%M%S") -E "s/pics\/(\w+)\/(\w+)\/(\w+)\.(\w+)/pics\/\L\1\/\L\2\/\L\3.\L\4/g" ./*.html
sed -i -E "s/pics\/(\w+)\/(\w+)\.(\w+)/pics\/\L\1\/\L\2.\L\3/g" ./*.html

And as final, I correct little bugs I saw :
Bash:
sed -i -E "s/pics\/npc\/nu2\/nutbj3\.mp4/pics\/npc\/nu2\/nubj3.mp4/g" ./*.html
mv -vf pics/npc/elsi/elsievbj3.mp4 pics/npc/elsi/elsibj3.mp4
diagryp : I would rely appreciate it if you spend time making the game Linux friendly ;)
You might want to convert `.mp4`files to `.webm` to save space :cool:

On Linux I would run something like that and go grab a :coffee: as +1000 mp4 videos get converted one by one...
Bash:
find pics/npc/ -type f -name '*.mp4' -not -empty -exec sh -c 'ffmpeg -hide_banner -stats -loglevel panic -i {} $(printf "%s\n" "${0%.*}").webm' {} ';'
You can use other tools like https://f95zone.to/threads/adam-and-gaia-v2-3-14-beornwahl.6362/post-1840932

Last edited:

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
in order to progress with mary the walkthrough tells me to load another version of the game but it seems i am not able to load the save file in that version.
any workaround for that?
ok, so i have read the previous posts about that issue and tried the developer tool thing. however, in opera (win7) i cannot find any "storage" tab. can anyone tell me how to access it in opera?

Last edited:

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I really like this game but I can't figure out how to hold onto my saves. They disappear right after I reload. I've tried exporting them, copying the game. What's worked for others?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i have three question i cant find a walk through is there one and after making Mary your bitch theres scene where shes becomes cops bitch how do i trigger it. low and i keep getting options for new women before i even finish the ones i have anyway to progress lock until you hit certain points or no

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
i have three question i cant find a walk through is there one and after making Mary your bitch theres scene where shes becomes cops bitch how do i trigger it. low and i keep getting options for new women before i even finish the ones i have anyway to progress lock until you hit certain points or no
at day ~50 you unlock the police dept and can charm the cops

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Just gone through the entire game, found 3 girls whose events won't trigger;
Reagan Adams' event 4,
Principal White's event 2, and
Cathy Hova's event 3,
which I find a bit puzzling, considering that both Principal White and Cathy Hova worked on last playthrough.

Edit: Started a new game, and now I can't search Sky's room (Event 3).
So it seems that it is something random that triggers these problems.

Last edited:

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I always lose my saves after reloading. Anyone know the easiest way to keep them? Is there any easier way then opening the developer tool?

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Walkthrough is no longer necessary. Game has one built in.

As for losing saves, sounds like your browser is dumping them into the Temp folder and deletes them every time you reset your browser. Only issues I've had with saves and Chrome was that Chrome has a max file size it'll allow and this games saves exceeded that after playing long enough. To see how to progress with a character, go to them and it should give you the requirements above the sexual actions.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes