Kfirm

Apr 15, 2019
when you are stuck at Ashes "Quest", type this into your browser console:
SugarCube.State.variables.ne2af=4
SugarCube.State.variables.ne2c=4

This will set her to max Quest. you can chose anything over 1 to continue.
it didn't work it is anoing

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
It seems like the game is not loading the clips? Unlocked blowjob with a character, click blowjob in the interaction yet nothing happens. No "Not corrupted enough" text either. Only the tease option loads correctly.

Edit: Seems to have fixed itself, unsure what was causing it.

Last edited:

sharkori

Jul 25, 2018
Ash so far is the only thing broken in my game, if you have sugarcube installed, open it and find the values "ne2af" and "ne2c" and set both to 4. That will fully corrupt her and mark her off in the book. you can also use it to move the time values around and set the days so you can advance the girls showing up and the town opening up.

Chislev

Jun 12, 2020
The game has some issues in systems that are case sensitive. The files and folders have some upper case letters, while the game assumes everything is in lower case. This results in failure to load images.

Presumably not a widespread issue, but for the few linux users out there, here is the command I used to convert everything to lower case:
Code:
cd PATH_TO_PARADISE_v0.40_R/pics/
find . -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;
Don't ask me why it works, I have no clue. I just copied it from StackOverflow.
Edit: It might actually not be a good idea to rename everything, it's a bit inconsistent. Some characters are in lower case, some in upper case. Just run it in every character directory where you see broken images. Still much faster than manually renaming all the files.

Last edited:

piefucker

Jan 3, 2020
The game has some issues in systems that are case sensitive. The files and folders have some upper case letters, while the game assumes everything is in lower case. This results in failure to load images.

Presumably not a widespread issue, but for the few linux users out there, here is the command I used to convert everything to lower case:
Code:
cd PATH_TO_PARADISE_v0.40_R/pics/
find . -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;
Don't ask me why it works, I have no clue. I just copied it from StackOverflow.
Or just rename /pics/NPC to /pics/nps and /pics/Por to /pics/Por
Author uses the lower case in the code not giving a shit about actual directories names.
UPD.
Nope, sorry, my mistake. It appears not giving a shit includes filenames as well. So the above answer is correct.
But make sure to apt install rename first.

Chislev

Jun 12, 2020
Or just rename /pics/NPC to /pics/nps and /pics/Por to /pics/Por
Author uses the lower case in the code not giving a shit about actual directories names.
Not quite that simple, with some characters all the images should also be in lower case. And there is fairly large number of images.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
While tempted, I think I'll give this miss until I don't (apparently) need a crash course in coding to make it playable.

Reactions: Kfirm

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
It seems like the game is not loading the clips? Unlocked blowjob with a character, click blowjob in the interaction yet nothing happens. No "Not corrupted enough" text either. Only the tease option loads correctly.

Edit: Seems to have fixed itself, unsure what was causing it.
If this is the younger step-sister is because she doesn't know its you and the MC was keeping it a secret.

Reactions: Genom

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Ash quests is broken. "Teach ash" button/link doesn't wor
Any chance of a hotfix for the ash issue? Update seems really good otherwise
Hi guys, if you look at post 326 he does have a fix, annoyingly you cant see the event of the training but this will allow you to progress with story.

Found a little bug with the gang story if you finish 2 girls in the same week you cant get the boss's finale event but you can continue the story.

Reactions: Miep64

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Asides from the Ash issue, having an issue where peeking on Skye in the shower does nothing. Two issues so early in my trial not sure I will come back to this but every found bug helps the developer.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Am Sorry, I tried this game,...
It SERIOUSLY Needs ALOT Of WORK!!
The DEV cannot even write a Normal sentence.
And After the Prolog You Cannot even play the Game (Talk to Mom)
You have a big ass Pic of Mom In Front; You Cannot Read the Dialog.

IF This Game Does Not Get ALOT or Work and serious rewriting,...It will Not be long before It Is slapped
with an "ABANDONED" Tag.

I am surprised that It has survived 4 updates; if you do not count all the bugfix updates.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes