Reaver

May 31, 2017
The game is unplayable on Android. I tried it with Chrome and on Joiplay. The pictures don't load on chrome, and the boxes overlap each other on Joiplay so you can't actually click anything.
I use chrome and have no issues... you probably have a blocker messing with it.

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Is there any content after you get all the cops and gang members corrupted? I don't show anyone missing (other than An G)

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
Ash so far is the only thing broken in my game, if you have sugarcube installed, open it and find the values "ne2af" and "ne2c" and set both to 4. That will fully corrupt her and mark her off in the book. you can also use it to move the time values around and set the days so you can advance the girls showing up and the town opening up.
Do you think you could give a more in-depth explanation? I want to fix it but I'm a total newb when it comes to sugarcube and I'm completely lost.

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
Glad to see you still developing the game!
Managed to do everything after the ash fix was posted
The new UI is good, and thank god you implemented a regular Save feature

The only feedback I can give is that when you need to skip classes to progress, you should put "Skip classes" instead of the
"Wait" option, to make it clearer since some people were asking about it

Reactions: Seawulf00 and Ayal

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
All events from past version is rewrited;(My english still sucks)
Not to be a dick, but judging from the OP alone you might want to look for a proofreader...

Reactions: Ayal

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
With some operating systems being case sensitive many of the image links are broken FYI (such as mine).

ma1860

Mar 1, 2021
too many bugs ... i fix Ash's problem with Sugarcode ... but cant trigger the "alison seduce penny" second time ... sugarcode skip it .. and cant trigger the doctor's event ...

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
how do i teach ash? because she isn't doing anything when i try to.
now i have no idea where to find sun.

Last edited:

ma1860

Mar 1, 2021
so ... i finished the v0.4 ... its good to have some new content , and its good the quest and time system is rewrite . Yes , it still has few bugs , like Ash ... and Sun's house cant be found if u r not at the right time at first street ... so far , just shame that Ang's content is not install yet ,its good at 0.35 . and last one ... no more sound in the clip .. what a pity

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes