ma1860

Mar 1, 2021
so everytime this game update . we have to download the whole game again ... well im ok with it . dont know others ... and i remember the original game's video had sound , am i right ?

blaze1412

Jul 10, 2018
Is possible for all character who had appear before ( old character) to have new update like the story connects with each other's characters in future?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Game is good and back when i initially reviewed it, it was early, only had the hospital, Family, Ash and Ms. Simpson in the game. It was nice and easy and simple but buggy. Now quality updates usually. I gave it 3 Stars for what it was. Now my only complaint is the hints about the Sin's is too vague because you can get the right location but not the right time and besides brute force checking, it's a luck. Thankfullly someone has shared the locals and if you use the search in this thread function, you'll find the post.

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
just looking for confirmation here
i have 68 girls in my harem right now is it the max u can get or am i missing some content

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
edited as a reference post for others having trouble, thank you snertber1 for helping
can anyone tell me where to find pride? I've found the other five and will post their locations here just so there can be a reference post:

wrath: gym on 3rd street
sloth: abandoned house on 1st
gluttony: restaurant
greed: bank
envy: school 1st floor hallway
pride: police jail

if someone can tell me where pride is I'll add it to the list and give them a thank you shoutout
thank you snertber1 for finding pride for me

Last edited:

snertber1

Jul 30, 2018
can anyone tell me where to find pride? I've found the other five and will post their locations here just so there can be a reference post:

wrath: gym on 3rd street
sloth: abandoned house on 1st
gluttony: restaurant
greed: bank
envy: school 1st floor hallway

if someone can tell me where pride is I'll add it to the list and give them a thank you shoutout
if remember correctly she should be at the police station in the Jail area...

Reactions: Nightcloak
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes