Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
Figured I'd ask.
The developer's first language wasn't English, right?
There's a lot of weird lines that do not read naturally to me.
And some obvious spelling and grammar issues as well.

An editor would really help to improve this game, in my opinion, since it's gotten to a point where I've given up on reading the game's story text.. And I'm basically just only going through the motions, checking the quest log just to see where I'm supposed to go next, without paying attention to the actual conversation details.

RBM

Feb 9, 2019
add other girls like Valentina Nappi and Gina Valentina and Whitney Wright and...

Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
How to get ANG back ( Why did I just now understand that I need to ask for help from the remaining angels of deadly sins. Maybe they can help me get Ang ) . All other quests are complete .PLease help me developer .
and when will the next update arrive .
You're in the wrong void. You need to be in the main outside void. So exit, then click the void button on your phone, and after that there will be an option "Try return Ang"

Reactions: nikearavindh

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
I've read "How I can to serve you?" too many times. Gonna proof read the html now wish me luck! Should I post it here once I'm done?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So Georgie says "meet in her apartment friday noon" i go there there's a picture of her i can talk but it does not trigger a scene and she's stuck at 0/4

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes