JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm just starting the bank, construction site part, how come there's so many typo and broken english? I remember playing this a while back and there werent so many mistakes, am I just imagining things?
You are imagining nothing. The writing took a huge nosedive at that point and will continue to be horrid until you complete all the current content. Some of it is so bad that you practically need an English translation for the English translation.

Do yourself a favor and read through some of the previous posts. There are some good cautions and tips.

Reactions: WhatsFappenin

Stronsher

Dec 6, 2017
Joanna Kelly 2/4 In this… shithole is someone living? Well I don’t have any other choice, I need to go there.

I need help, I went through the whole map, I can't find anything.

EDIT: I was able to fix it, after searching for "???(Karlee)" in the "Smith" house, I was able to make progress with Joanna.

I share my complete save for future versions:

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
How to play this game? The only thing I can do is talk to girls but there is no stat building that I managed to find nor events that help increase affection/corruption.

qwertyXl

Sep 6, 2019
Still waiting for Nicolette Shea smh.
just like "MILF Complex" we should get a "Bimbo Complex" or something, am i right or am i right?

Reactions: Lord_everhard

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Deleted my previous post as solved it, however I am now doing the Milly part and have done all except for whoever is between Eliza Clark and Joanna Kelly - all it has on the list is ???? so my question is who is it and how do I start it? I have Milly the Dealer at 3/4 and need to do this ???? before completing Milly

t1ncup73

Apr 29, 2022
Reegan is stuck at 3/4 when is the final lessons? I tried Thursday like it was from the 2nd part, but nothing
I too am unable to get Reagan scene 4. As well as Angel scene 4. I'm sure it is something silly that I am missing but have gotten all the other scenes so these two are driving me bananas!

Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
Deleted my previous post as solved it, however I am now doing the Milly part and have done all except for whoever is between Eliza Clark and Joanna Kelly - all it has on the list is ???? so my question is who is it and how do I start it? I have Milly the Dealer at 3/4 and need to do this ???? before completing Milly
???? is Karlee, she is at 5th Street, Smith's House at 6AM on Tuesday

I too am unable to get Reagan scene 4. As well as Angel scene 4. I'm sure it is something silly that I am missing but have gotten all the other scenes so these two are driving me bananas!
Reagan 4 - Tues/Thurs 9AM, School, Physics class, click "Lesson"
Angel 4 - It says Sunday at midnight in the guide, but check the day on your phone, the day turns over at midnight, not when you sleep. So the day starts as Saturday when you wake up, and at midnight that night, go to the Fox Mansion Kitchen

Reactions: t1ncup73

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
???? is Karlee, she is at 5th Street, Smith's House at 6AM on Tuesday

Reagan 4 - Tues/Thurs 9AM, School, Physics class, click "Lesson"
Angel 4 - It says Sunday at midnight in the guide, but check the day on your phone, the day turns over at midnight, not when you sleep. So the day starts as Saturday when you wake up, and at midnight that night, go to the Fox Mansion Kitchen
Thank you and discovered that before I saw your reply but thabk you again. Is 90 the max number of girls for now?

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes