konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
weird. cannot launch html on my usual browser. never happened. k looks like true for all games. panic!

omegant

Dec 28, 2019
really need to change how the story is advanced. takes weeks to complete events on monday unless i skip an entire week to get to it

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Josephine Clark2/4
I’ll pay her a visit on Thursday afternoon. I think she will be in the living room
bu there is no livingroom at clarks .
k triggers just outside at 15.00

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The game has already 3 years and the dev could not even give players the opportunity to name the MC at his own discretion and the ability to set a relationship at start so that it was possible to get rid of fake incest and "step" shit, and this is a game made in html so it can be done in a very simple way, but you can see dev after 3 years still doesn't care about players suggestions, it's sad unfortunately.

Osip.android

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 1447567
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Прохождение последнего обновления.
[СПОЙЛЕР]
Жадностьбанк 6АнджелаШанельРэйчелЛоренВероникаАнисса
Гордостьтюрьма 18СофиOfc.SunплющЗараМисс ШансДженнифер
Завидоватьшкола 9РейганмайяЭллаЛилиАлмазМама
Леньабадон 12ДаниДжейденПепелНоэльМишельАва
Гневтренажерный зал 15ЛенаДжессаКожаНебоЭлисонРоми
Чревоугодиерестар 21ПетаКристаллАняФиолетовыйтетяМориа
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

SandeKinge87

Jun 23, 2022
Where is Sister Cassidy's birthday party? It says I was invited for Friday evening, and I follow her locations, but the event doesn't seem to trigger.

Edit: Never mind, I guess I just needed to be in the location (Old Mansion living room, by the way) *BEFORE* Cassidy gets there. I guess that makes sense.

SandeKinge87

Jun 23, 2022
Semi-related question, I can't seem to trigger Angels' last event. It says she's asked for another visit on Sunday at midnight, but I don't know where I'm supposed to be for that to start. She keeps moving around and I don't know if I need to be there before she is or if I can go there at 00:00 rather than be waiting there for her.

Edit: Again, never mind, I guess "Sunday at midnight" means "the midnight from Saturday into Sunday". ...okay?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Capture.PNG
the game feels better when u custom name ur own character dunno why the dev does not add this feature in this game even tho it's has been requested a lot :cry::confused:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Dev please add the option for the player to rename the mc at the begging of the game ? default forced mc names :FacePalm:

Reactions: Zagnut

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
just to double check I ain't missing anything, as of right now this is the max u can have in your harem right?
Capture1.PNG

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes