bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started this and will say to the dev(s), if they post here, make the MC name customizable. We like to put ourselves into the game.

Edit: Got a little further in, on the quests "app" on the phone, white text on yellow notepad background, seriously? Who coded this?

Last edited:

SpiderSoup

Jan 20, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble with the videos not looping? For me they just freeze at the end of the video.

Ludwig_Wolfgang

Apr 16, 2020
Really enjoy the game but when too many girls require me to do something on a certain day I don't really don't enjoy hitting Wait and Sleep repeatedly- so I patched it.

Here's a zip file containing a drop-in version of 0.90.0R's HTML with a few small changes- when in your bedroom you can Sleep regardless of what time it is so don't need to hit Wait, and if you're really impatient you can change the day of week using the 'M T W T F S S' links, or set the time of day.

It's just a quick five minute hack mainly for myself (and my first time editing a Twine/HTML game) and not fully tested as I'm about to start my first game with it so I can't guarantee it won't break your game, spoil your fun, delete everything from your computer, or cause the apocalypse.

Edit: Played through entire game with this, using it where needed, and everything seemed fine.
Could you update this fix for the new version? thank you for making it

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
Varied cast but as it stands the gameplay consists of being in the right place at the right time, with no actual gameplay inbetween triggers beyond changing location. With many of the triggers overlapping timeslots it quickly devolves into a slog of skipping time.

niceguy329

Sep 1, 2021
There should* be a setting where it shows exaclty what you're supposed to do like a cheat ig

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
Is anyone else stuck on Miss Chance's 2/4 "Wait a week to find out the punishment"? I've sat and clicked in every room at every time on every day of the week in the school but nothing new comes up. Any time her Lesson option pops up, it just closes out back to another room.

Any help solving this would be great!

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Is anyone else stuck on Miss Chance's 2/4 "Wait a week to find out the punishment"? I've sat and clicked in every room at every time on every day of the week in the school but nothing new comes up. Any time her Lesson option pops up, it just closes out back to another room.

skip her class a few times i think, then go see her... i had the same problem of waiting for that to trigger as well

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
don't understand is there any audio on the clips how do i do this
short answer, no. long answer, some of the clips have audio on them but all of them are muted by default in the coding in order to prevent overlap. The clips themselves typically are less then 6 seconds so you'd visibly hear the moment where the video resets anyways which would be jarring to say the least.

FKA_Cigs

Apr 8, 2020
I'm having issues with the Angela questline, I can't seem to proc her monday morning event.

edit: reading comprehension is important.

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

You need to NOT attend her lesson, skip the time then immediately head back to talk to her. Takes a few tries sometimes though.

Bourn56

Mar 4, 2021
I'm stuck on Rachel Rock part 3 I have completed all the other Girls & gone on 27 days in game, I've been at Wolf Mansion every day for all times, but it is never empty. Also, no content has started?

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes