Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
I found a bug, if you did the one event with the girl who is enjoying herself in the empty room and you may decide to enter the room again, you will find the same message as the one, when you are trying to leave the event. It makes you basically stuck. Otherwise, you did a great job so far with the hole concept + the art looks pretty interesting.
Oh shoot you are right I forgot about this detail, I will fix that! Thank you for telling me and for your message!

Reactions: telc0ntar

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
concept looks good and the art looks decent. saying that, im just gonna watch this for now. very early releases like these usually are very lacking in the content

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
I really liked the story so far and I'm pretty sure this will be one of my favorites once more game-play is fully implemented, The dialogue between the MC and Lust Demon was also very nice, I submitted data to your feedback google poll btw.

(Also that thing with the proof-reader just straight up doing nothing but adding ";"s must've sucked, Hope you get a better proof-reader soon, If you want I can fix the words I noticed for you 'I noticed quite alot' I can't really do anything to help you out there other than that & state my sympathy)

Oh! Almost forgot to mention I found a bug during my first attempt, If you re-enter the room with all the papers on the ground after completing the scene with Rie you'll get stuck in the room without any way of getting out.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
Yeah I think I'll go with the arrow, that way I can make it float up and down to catch the eye's attention
View attachment 307459

Probably something like this should be good? Maybe a little bit bigger or add some space between the letters to make it more readable now that I look at it again.
IMO you should place it on the path not on the wall. In the wall it looks like there is a secret path, but that's just me.

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
concept looks good and the art looks decent. saying that, im just gonna watch this for now. very early releases like these usually are very lacking in the content
Thank you for taking interest in the game, I will do my best to release as much content as possible and keep it nice!

I really liked the story so far and I'm pretty sure this will be one of my favorites once more game-play is fully implemented, The dialogue between the MC and Lust Demon was also very nice, I submitted data to your feedback google poll btw.

(Also that thing with the proof-reader just straight up doing nothing but adding ";"s must've sucked, Hope you get a better proof-reader soon, If you want I can fix the words I noticed for you 'I noticed quite alot' I can't really do anything to help you out there other than that & state my sympathy)

Oh! Almost forgot to mention I found a bug during my first attempt, If you re-enter the room with all the papers on the ground after completing the scene with Rie you'll get stuck in the room without any way of getting out.
Thank you for your kind words and for reporting a bug! As for the proofread, you don't have to worry about it and go through the trouble of taking some of your personal time, but if you really want to you can send me the error you found in my private message and I will fix them!

IMO you should place it on the path not on the wall. In the wall it looks like there is a secret path, but that's just me.
Good point, I think I will go with what you said!

rish555

Mar 21, 2018
This game is good, RPGM used well and enough hentai to make it worth it, this guy knows his balance. Doors are a bit unclear, maybe think about putting an arrow above an entry way so that people know where they can go but other than that, thoroughly enjoyed my first day at uni.
Also a few English mistakes but nothing that cant be fixed in a jiffy, good game, looking to be great, excited for more updates, mayumi best girl.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
This was... Quite good actually :) RPGM used in a really nice way. Good luck with the game.
By the way, if you are the developer, ask for a fancy developer badge. It will grant you passage to the greatest places in the world :ROFLMAO:

Cheers

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
This game is good, RPGM used well and enough hentai to make it worth it, this guy knows his balance. Doors are a bit unclear, maybe think about putting an arrow above an entry way so that people know where they can go but other than that, thoroughly enjoyed my first day at uni.
Also a few English mistakes but nothing that cant be fixed in a jiffy, good game, looking to be great, excited for more updates, mayumi best girl.
Thank you for the nice message! I'll do my best to make the game clearer for the next update! (I have to agree with your taste, Mayumi is also my favorite one but I don't know if I should say it since I'm the dev of the game!)

This was... Quite good actually :) RPGM used in a really nice way. Good luck with the game.
By the way, if you are the developer, ask for a fancy developer badge. It will grant you passage to the greatest places in the world :ROFLMAO:

Cheers
Glad to hear you liked it! Oh, I didn't know about the badge things, I'll probably have a look at it later then since I'm the dev! Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Glad to hear you liked it! Oh, I didn't know about the badge things, I'll probably have a look at it later then since I'm the dev! Thanks for the info.
It's more of a visual thing but it exists so... why not. By the way do you do the drawings yourself?

Reactions: papsuken

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
It's more of a visual thing but it exists so... why not. By the way do you do the drawings yourself?
Yup! I'm currently working on the game alone so I'm doing most of the work for now. (I do use free assets for mapping and musics tho.)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I've already participated in the survey @ the end of the game, but I have to say I did enjoy the story. The few grammatical errors I saw did not break immersion too much, and the Dev stated that he already saw some while reviewing the game, so I'm not going to worry about it. That being said, I've seen much, much worse.

Story is engaging, art is good, and the mini games were not to terribly challenging.

It was nice to know going into the first fight that the Breasts were the weak point, and I lost the 2nd battle once because I made her cum too soon. Easily corrected in the do-over fight. (That was well done, btw.) I tend to save before going into new areas just in case of bugs or in case I accidentally skip over text. (As I did in the Mayuri scene).

RPG game, go everywhere, talk to everyone. The Arrow would make it easier, but as a rule, talk to everyone, and if the door is open, go in and explore, just have a save ready! :D

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
You should change your f95 description from member to game developer, so people can identify you more easily, and be interested in other threads.
Done! Thank you for also pointing out this detail!

I've already participated in the survey @ the end of the game, but I have to say I did enjoy the story. The few grammatical errors I saw did not break immersion too much, and the Dev stated that he already saw some while reviewing the game, so I'm not going to worry about it. That being said, I've seen much, much worse.

Story is engaging, art is good, and the mini games were not to terribly challenging.

It was nice to know going into the first fight that the Breasts were the weak point, and I lost the 2nd battle once because I made her cum too soon. Easily corrected in the do-over fight. (That was well done, btw.) I tend to save before going into new areas just in case of bugs or in case I accidentally skip over text. (As I did in the Mayuri scene).

RPG game, go everywhere, talk to everyone. The Arrow would make it easier, but as a rule, talk to everyone, and if the door is open, go in and explore, just have a save ready! :D
Thank you for this detailed review and participating in the survey, I'm happy to hear you liked the game! Will do my best to keep improving the game!

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
This was actually really cool for a first release.

Will have to keep an eye on this, if the quality stay consistent I will back it.

Desperately needs an editor tho.

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
It's kinda immersionbreaking to have a mc with a charm power but who refuses to use it. I get that it would make the game trivial so maybe have it be something that has to be unlocked because now the mc just feels like a self righteous dope. I like the art style but the girls breast are kinda in the area of large enough to look silly rather than attractive. Lastly, and this is really petty but what is up with the mcs top? No sleaves and a tie? Call the fashion police because that has to be illegal.

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
This was actually really cool for a first release.

Will have to keep an eye on this, if the quality stay consistent I will back it.

Desperately needs an editor tho.
Thank you, I will do my best to meet your expectations!
Yeah I definitely need an editor, I don't know if I will have one for the next release but will definitely have one for the one after!

It's kinda immersionbreaking to have a mc with a charm power but who refuses to use it. I get that it would make the game trivial so maybe have it be something that has to be unlocked because now the mc just feels like a self righteous dope. I like the art style but the girls breast are kinda in the area of large enough to look silly rather than attractive. Lastly, and this is really petty but what is up with the mcs top? No sleaves and a tie? Call the fashion police because that has to be illegal.
Ok, before I start talking a bit too much: thank you for giving me your detailed opinion on the game! About for the charm issue, I can understand why it'd be frustrating to see someone have a power and not fully use it (I will come back to it later). As for the hero, I wouldn't go as far as saying he is a self-righteous person seeing what happen later in what is already available of the story (see the story spoiler ahead). He doesn't believe that he can do no wrong and have a perfect morality, but he definitely has a little bit of pride, at least enough to not want to be like the person who played with his feelings.

(Story spoiled here)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In a sense, you could say that the power is here as a test of the will. Testing how much does it take for someone to abandon their beliefs just to take the easy way out. Now it's only the beginning of the story too so only the future will tell us if he will be able to remain true to his own belief or get corrupted by his own power.
But if you felt that way it shows that there is still a lot of rooms for improvement in my writing for not being able to make things clear enough, I will work on this!

About the breast sizes don't worry, the game will have many different sizes so I'm sure you will find some to your liking! (But I recognize that right now there are way more busty girls.)
Then for the Hero's outfit, in all honesty, I took a bit of inspiration from disgaea2 (Adell but his outfit might actually have a better balance with the glove and the huge tie). Though I admit that my fashion senses are a bit lacking when it comes to men. I've been thinking about adding more outfits for the hero but I won't make any promises as it's not high on the list but I will see what I can do if I see that it's troubling a lot of people.

I hope this long response doesn't look like an aggressive defense, I just love to explain detail about my game! Thank you once again for your comment!

Looks good like the art instant follow.
Thanks!

does it have good content rn?
Not too much on the gameplay side for now but if you are a story person then it should have enough to satisfy you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatjoe698
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes