Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
"The adventure starts as our hero just got expelled of the said university after being falsely accused of rape but luckily he meets a demon who offers him a new identity"
Well there is some red pill, if only it worked like that in real life, a lot of innocent mens lives wouldn't be completely ruined while the women walk off and live "happily" ever after with their 20 cats.

Art is good and chicks be thicc which is always a great sign. Usually wouldn't touch this early but wanted to see how mc turned out and can't say I am disappointed. I like that he is actually trying to get revenge and fuck her over instead of the usually jp protag that takes in up the ass and thanks them afterwards. Would be great to see mc get his harem and purposely make red bitch the lowest spot in the harem (and why did she of all the characters have to be the best looking...damn).

Reactions: Mack''U

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
"The adventure starts as our hero just got expelled of the said university after being falsely accused of rape but luckily he meets a demon who offers him a new identity"
Well there is some red pill, if only it worked like that in real life, a lot of innocent mens lives wouldn't be completely ruined while the women walk off and live "happily" ever after with their 20 cats.

Art is good and chicks be thicc which is always a great sign. Usually wouldn't touch this early but wanted to see how mc turned out and can't say I am disappointed. I like that he is actually trying to get revenge and fuck her over instead of the usually jp protag that takes in up the ass and thanks them afterwards. Would be great to see mc get his harem and purposely make red bitch the lowest spot in the harem (and why did she of all the characters have to be the best looking...damn).
Thanks, glad to hear that you gave a chance to the game and liked it! I won't spoil anything but yeah, don't worry some things will happen to akane (the bad girl).

Thanks for the update. I like your game and I donated to your patreon and kept up the good work hugs
Thanks for the support Gador! Really appreciate it, I'll do my best to keep the game as good as possible!

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I'm surprised. I didn't had much hope when I started the game, but wow. The character are interesting. The protagonist has an personality. The fights are something else. The art is great too. So I'm really looking forward.

Which is the part the troubles me the most. I have no idea how the game will develop. Will it be somewhat of an sandbox game? Will it be an other VN walking simulator? Maybe an management mechanics? For what are the non story fights? 20 credits doesn't seem worthwhile if you have to heal for 10 after every fight. Are they only there to grind exp and have more scenes? Will we be able to recruit the girls for our club too? I mean even this girls have an own little story and the little sister is just such an great opportunities for side content, which will also include one of the main girls. Will we be able to make choices to influence the world and story?

I have no idea about all this, but I hope you have Mack"U, it would be really an shame if this game looses itself because it doesn't know what it wants to be or has a dozens of half baked mechanics that are rarely or nearly never used.

My biggest gameplay problems atm are:

-Too many mechanics introduced in such an short time. I fear I will forget some of them or how they work. On the other hand I also fear that some of them will never be used again and there appearance where just an one time thing. (I also never quite got the pink number under the arousal meter. Does this number rises if the girls arousal meter hits max, but without an orgasm?)

-Keeping track of people and quests

Things I recommend to look after in the future:
-Not every NPC that is just there for the atmosphere should talk about sex. That becomes quite boring. They are in an school, there are many more things that they could talk about. Family, local news, celebrity's etc.

-You gave us an map we can freely roam. Make use of it! Give us stuff to find and experience. Don't let us walk for the sake of walking.

Two more questions in general:
-Will the game focus only around the school or we'll see more of the city?

-Will we see the neighbor again or was she just there for the introduction?

Keep up the good work!

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Woah, it’s nice to see someone this excited about my game, look like I’m in for a huge answer but I feel like it will help everyone see where I’m going with this game so here we go:

I have no idea how the game will develop. Will it be somewhat of an sandbox game? Will it be an other VN walking simulator? Maybe an management mechanics?
Starting off with a good question, the answer is actually a bit more complex than one of those answer. The game's mechanics will evolve as the game progress, right now it's focused on introducing simple mechanics to create some mini-games that directly interact with the sex scenes.
In chapter 1.5 you will be able to play as Yuuta if you wish (The person you created the group with). That will unlock some brothel management mechanics, I'm not going to go too deep into it but he will basically be the one redirecting some clients toward the girls of the group and you will earn credits based on how well you do if you play as him.
But you won't be forced to play as him if you prefer to play as the hero it will also be possible since Yuuta will still bring some credits in the group at the end of the day even when you don't play as him.
Explaining everything in detail would be long but, to keep it short, the game will be focused on adding simple gameplay elements and let the player decide if he wants to play them or not.

For what are the non story fights? 20 credits doesn't seem worthwhile if you have to heal for 10 after every fight. Are they only there to grind exp and have more scenes?
The reason why you earn so little after each fight will be explained later (I mean, what you earn right now doesn't line up with the school's economy after all.) but yeah the main purpose of those fights is the exp and the scenes. (Although you only get exp the first time you win since the game won't be about grinding the same fight over and over.)

Will we be able to recruit the girls for our club too? I mean even this girls have an own little story and the little sister is just such an great opportunities for side content, which will also include one of the main girls.
I've actually been thinking about that too but I'm still unsure. I'd like to but I feel like it would add a lot of work and thus slow down the progress of the game so the most I can say is that if I make it possible, It will take a bit of time before being possible.

Will we be able to make choices to influence the world and story?
Saddly I don't think there will be a lot of choices that have a big influence on the main story. Freedom and choices will be placed in the gameplay\scenes and how the player decides to play instead, sometimes making you choose between being dominated or being the one dominating, sometimes giving you more freedom on choosing what you want to do to a girl and that kind of things.

Too many mechanics introduced in such an short time. I fear I will forget some of them or how they work.
As long as I do a good job on the game design you should be fine on this one. So far Each one of them is made distinct enough so that the player doesn't need to remember the name of the fight to know wich one he is playing (lust fights are choice-based, focus fights are played with a gauge, touch mode is played with mouse clicks.) The other two are a bit similar since they both use the battle fuck system but I've already planned to implement icons to make them easy to separate from each other. Plus outside of the non story fights, they all come up with a situation so it will feel natural to know what to do based on the situation given in the story.

On the other hand I also fear that some of them will never be used again and there appearance where just an one time thing.
Some of them will appear less than others that's for sure since every mechanic is created with the intent of trying to make each scene feel as erotic and engaging as possible and thus can sometimes end up being very specific. But don't worry they will come back, sometimes in a slightly different form, sometimes upgraded, sometimes exactly the same. (I already know when the ones already present in the game will reappear for example so don't worry.)

-Keeping track of people and quests
Yeah, there are a lot of people so I can understand this one but don't worry, just like in a shonen with a lot of character, as long as the story follows a nice flow it won't be confusing.
As for the quests, there is the quest log in the menu in case you ever get lost but maybe it can be improved?

-Not every NPC that is just there for the atmosphere should talk about sex. That becomes quite boring.
Yup, you are totally right! In all honnesty, I haven't given much thought to the NPC dialogue yet and plan on developing that a bit more once the game is more established to make it feel more lively

-You gave us an map we can freely roam. Make use of it! Give us stuff to find and experience. Don't let us walk for the sake of walking.
Don't worry about it, there will be things to do on the map in the future, secondary quest, things to buy etc will come in the future releases.

-Will the game focus only around the school or we'll see more of the city?
The game will be separated in two arcs, the first one will be focused on the school and we will see more of the city in the second one!

-Will we see the neighbor again or was she just there for the introduction?
We will see her again but not very soon to be honest.

...And that's about it I think? Phew, took me more time than I expected to answer but here we are, I hope you got the answer you wanted! Thank you for showing such great interest to the game, feel free to ask me more question if you ever have some!

Last edited:

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
And that's about it I think? Phew, took me more time than I expected to answer but here we are, I hope you got the answer you wanted! Thank you for showing such great interest to the game, feel free to ask me more question if you ever have some!
Thanks for the answers. Good to hear that you have already an plan for all of that.

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
How can i finish the "New recruits" quest?
You need to recruit the two girls on the second floor to complete it, one is at the far right and the other at the far left (there are arrows pointing toward the said places with written "event" on it if you ever have trouble finding it.)

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
You need to recruit the two girls on the second floor to complete it, one is at the far right and the other at the far left (there are arrows pointing toward the said places with written "event" on it if you ever have trouble finding it.)
yeah, got it, thanks man!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
game good like big boobs... needs more content:p
also that tit fuck at the end of the demo is really good animated:love:
keeping an eye on this.

also will there be more dark tanned girls or just this one slut?

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
game good like big boobs... needs more content:p
also that tit fuck at the end of the demo is really good animated:love:
keeping an eye on this.

also will there be more dark tanned girls or just this one slut?
Glad to hear that you liked it!

There will be more, the group will have two by the end of this chapter, one of them being the actual "boss" of this chapter.

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Just wondering, but is there something wrong with the mega download?
I only got the [www] folder and nothing else

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Just wondering, but is there something wrong with the mega download?
I only got the [www] folder and nothing else
Oh you are right, sorry I fixed it. It was a mistake, I fixed some minor bugs but uploaded the wrong file.
Thank you for telling me!

Reactions: kildar

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Added Itch.io and Newground links in the OP. (I recommend downloadable versions over browser ones if possible though.)

And while I'm here I might drop a little sneak peek of one of the upcoming characters!

ShukuraChar.png

There you go! It's Shukura, a character we’ve already heard about from Mayumi, she is “The girl who can dominate any men in 3seconds.” !

I'm slowly trying to improve my art I hope you like her!

May 6, 2017
Added Itch.io and Newground links in the OP. (I recommend downloadable versions over browser ones if possible though.)

And while I'm here I might drop a little sneak peek of one of the upcoming characters!

View attachment 376636

There you go! It's Shukura, a character we’ve already heard about from Mayumi, she is “The girl who can dominate any men in 3seconds.” !

I'm slowly trying to improve my art I hope you like her!
Absolutely beautiful, a great design without a doubt. Although I hope that we can change its position regarding men.
;)

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Absolutely beautiful, a great design without a doubt. Although I hope that we can change its position regarding men.
;)
Thanks!
And yeah, not going to spoil anything but those are the words going around the school so who knows, there might be more than just that about her!

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
May 6, 2017
Thanks!
And yeah, not going to spoil anything but those are the words going around the school so who knows, there might be more than just that about her!
Great, I'm looking forward to the next update. The only doubt I have is whether it will be possible to see or access certain scenes especially the scenes of mayumi and saya but not as a gallery but rather when interacting with them?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes