Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Great, I'm looking forward to the next update. The only doubt I have is whether it will be possible to see or access certain scenes especially the scenes of mayumi and saya but not as a gallery but rather when interacting with them?
Saddly that's not something that I plan on doing soon, It will be possible with some characters and some scenes in the future though, but that's not something that will come in the next few releases.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
D

Deleted member 1560453

I like the game so far, can't wait until the next update comes! The demon is my favourite charater, he's just funny

Reactions: Mack''U

kireater

Jan 13, 2019
I keep encountering this problem whenever i play that escene(after she cums for the second time)
what can i do?

6d333213-9ec1-4207-b867-0f7e062206a9.jpg

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
I keep encountering this problem whenever i play that escene(after she cums for the second time)
what can i do?

View attachment 391078
Weird, it’s the first time I’m hearing about this problem. Apparently one of the encrypted file isn’t being properly read by your game. It might’ve been damaged when you unpacked the game so I’d recommend to try and unzip the game once again and transfer your save from one game to the other (It’s in the “www” folder so just transfer the whole save folder it from one www folder to the other.)

If it doesn’t I’ve made two test versions that should solve the problem:

The first one is here:

And if this one doesn’t work the second one is here:

I’m sorry, since I can’t reproduce this bug I had to make two versions but at least one of them should solve your problem. Also, in case you didn’t know you can hold “CTRL” in-game to fast forward the text and lose a bit less time to see if the problem gets solved.

Thank you for reporting this issue and if one of those solutions worked I’d be grateful to know which one did!

Reactions: kireater

kireater

Jan 13, 2019
Weird, it’s the first time I’m hearing about this problem. Apparently one of the encrypted file isn’t being properly read by your game. It might’ve been damaged when you unpacked the game so I’d recommend to try and unzip the game once again and transfer your save from one game to the other (It’s in the “www” folder so just transfer the whole save folder it from one www folder to the other.)

If it doesn’t I’ve made two test versions that should solve the problem:

The first one is here:

And if this one doesn’t work the second one is here:

I’m sorry, since I can’t reproduce this bug I had to make two versions but at least one of them should solve your problem. Also, in case you didn’t know you can hold “CTRL” in-game to fast forward the text and lose a bit less time to see if the problem gets solved.

Thank you for reporting this issue and if one of those solutions worked I’d be grateful to know which one did!
thanks for the help, i reinstalled the game and now it works well, it seems that it may have been corrupted, since now one character that i could fight with (but couldnt win) its missing, so i suppose it should appear later

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
thanks for the help, i reinstalled the game and now it works well, it seems that it may have been corrupted, since now one character that i could fight with (but couldnt win) its missing, so i suppose it should appear later
Perfect, glad to hear things worked out and thank you for telling me how you solved the problem!

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is a link to the Linux version of the game v0.1.1B

Mack''U I hope you don't mind I made a Linux build of it and if you can add it to the OP that would be great

if there are any errors while running it let me know please

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Here is a link to the Linux version of the game v0.1.1B

Mack''U I hope you don't mind I made a Linux build of it and if you can add it to the OP that would be great

if there are any errors while running it let me know please

Oh woah, thank you for doing that! I didn't make one since I have no way to test it myself and wasn't sure but it's nice to see you went through the trouble of making one yourself! Did you need to make any change in the game to make it properly work or was it already fine on its own? (Just to know if there is anything I need to change on my end.)

I'll go put it in the OP right away, once again, thanks a lot!

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Oh woah, thank you for doing that! I didn't make one since I have no way to test it myself and wasn't sure but it's nice to see you went through the trouble of making one yourself! Did you need to make any change in the game to make it properly work or was it already fine on its own? (Just to know if there is anything I need to change on my end.)

I'll go put it in the OP right away, once again, thanks a lot!
I didn't make any changes…yet. I haven't had time to fully test it but I plan to get to it as soon as possible. I made the build and loaded up the game and started it and saved it, that's how I usually go about testing whether its good enough to upload. Then when I have more time I go through a playthrough of the game to see if any errors pop up. I should be able to get through most errors but if anything major does pop up I will let you know :) and I'm available to test and debug Linux for you so no worries there :)

Reactions: rKnight and Mack''U

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
I didn't make any changes…yet. I haven't had time to fully test it but I plan to get to it as soon as possible. I made the build and loaded up the game and started it and saved it, that's how I usually go about testing whether its good enough to upload. Then when I have more time I go through a playthrough of the game to see if any errors pop up. I should be able to get through most errors but if anything major does pop up I will let you know :) and I'm available to test and debug Linux for you so no worries there :)
Thanks, that's a big help!

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
OP post updated with the new version, thank you for your patience everyone!
(Edit: There was a small bug where new save could trigger the last event if they went to the wrong place but I updated the links so it should be ok now.)

Last edited:

Habec

Oct 13, 2018
The two battles you can have against the girls waiting, (one of them is in the main hall, the other next to the ranking list) seem really hard. The spot battle, where the girls weak point is her breast, there is no way you are winning that beside her "attack" randomly missing, or getting a lucky crit. The blowjob from the drunk aggressive girl just straight up seem impossible to me.
I remember doing them in a earlier version, but wondering if maybe i'm missing something.

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
The two battles you can have against the girls waiting, (one of them is in the main hall, the other next to the ranking list) seem really hard. The spot battle, where the girls weak point is her breast, there is no way you are winning that beside her "attack" randomly missing, or getting a lucky crit. The blowjob from the drunk aggressive girl just straight up seem impossible to me.
I remember doing them in a earlier version, but wondering if maybe i'm missing something.
Oh good catch, you are right, there was a small bug with the EXP system of the game, I'm guessing you used a new save and because of that you didn't have access to the skill to beat the blowjob girl, the new download links will solve that problem.

For those who'd want to get their level right away, you transfer your save to the fixed version and speak to the purple-haired girl near your classroom
(this girl):

PinkHair.PNG

You won't get any confirmation message but you'll see that you gained your levels in the menu (1 or 2 depending where you are in the story).

And if you don't care you'll automatically get them by continuing the game next update so don't worry!

Thanks for reporting that and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: johnelros

Habec

Oct 13, 2018
Couldn't remember what it was i was missing to beat the blowjob girl, makes sense now.
Also, when i found the panties belonging to the girl next to the ranking list. After getting "rewarded" by her, the count down number "1" was stuck on the screen afterwards. Not a massive inconvenience, just looks fun :p

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Couldn't remember what it was i was missing to beat the blowjob girl, makes sense now.
Also, when i found the panties belonging to the girl next to the ranking list. After getting "rewarded" by her, the count down number "1" was stuck on the screen afterwards. Not a massive inconvenience, just looks fun :p
Thanks, I'll go fix that right away too then haha.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Will MC get Saya 's virginity ? I mean she is only virgin girl in the game ( still don't know french girl and blond is a virgin or not ). it's kind of miss opportunity if she just fuck her boyfriend after MC fix her problem. normaly I don't care but she is the only virgin girl in sex school. well now I care.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes