3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
INTRO.png

Overview:
In a passionate world, what kind of story would a girl who changed her life due to her crazy scientist father tell? Perhaps her futa cock will tell everything​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-27
Developer: BitL7716 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

n9.png 102.png p61.png p74.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
BitL7716 You need to make the Drive link public for all. Or upload to Gofile/Pixeldrain/Mega.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Let's see:

Story: -10
Assets: 5
Graphics: 5

A big round ZERO.

The "story" if we can even call it that, is extremely bad. Rushed, just there to pretend to justify a fantasy. The characters are all unlikable, the "sister" being the worst, but the "mother" is not far behind. The MC is not the girl, it's her cock, which makes this a brainless main character "story"

Needs a MAJOR (as in EVERYTHING must go) rewrite to be even palatable.

Graphics and Assets, also lighting and posing are OK, not the best, but are not the problem here at least.

Please, for all that is important to you, find a better font than fucking Comic Sans, that alone was enough to grade you down.

Peace :(

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god the level of stupidity in the story is unreal. It looks like it has been written in 5 minutes in some basic english.
All this to give us just a futa with a huge cock, when i saw it i stoped the game. I usually like futa story but well when it's written like this i just can't, sorry!

BitL7716

Aug 25, 2023
I have heard everyone's suggestions
1. My native language is not English, I have only learned some English systematically.
2. I am not familiar with game development work, including that everything in this game was completed with the help of others.
3. My current job is not a game developer, but due to some personal physical reasons, I am unable to continue my current job. So I want to give it a try.
4. Perhaps my university teacher was right, I am a foolish idiot in literature
I'm sorry for everyone's poor gaming experience, but in the future, I will only create some Game Characters CG. For this terrible game, just take it as a joke. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you all

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote