3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
I have heard everyone's suggestions
1. My native language is not English, I have only learned some English systematically.
2. I am not familiar with game development work, including that everything in this game was completed with the help of others.
3. My current job is not a game developer, but due to some personal physical reasons, I am unable to continue my current job. So I want to give it a try.
4. Perhaps my university teacher was right, I am a foolish idiot in literature
I'm sorry for everyone's poor gaming experience, but in the future, I will only create some Game Characters CG. For this terrible game, just take it as a joke. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you all
keep trying until you get better don't stop making your game

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
1. My native language is not English, I have only learned some English systematically.
2. I am not familiar with game development work, including that everything in this game was completed with the help of others.
3. My current job is not a game developer, but due to some personal physical reasons, I am unable to continue my current job. So I want to give it a try.
I'm sorry for everyone's poor gaming experience, but in the future, I will only create some Game Characters CG. For this terrible game, just take it as a joke. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you all
Listen, if you have already planned the story/future updates for this game, then i recommend completing it even if you think a lot of people will not like it.
New developers dont always start with great games. Some are only good at CG in the beginning, some only with story. Eventually practice makes perfect, more or less.

A lot of stuff here gets abandoned which is a shame because continuing would get you more experience and with maybe some help you could keep improving. Abandoning your project and dream will not improve anything in my opinion.
Completed projects is also a badge of respect so the next game has a lot more poeple willing to give it a try and help you too.

Anyway, you have the final say. Do what you think is best.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Let's give this a try:

1. The English wasn't even a problem, whatever you did about the English, worked.
2. The game development wasn't the problem, except for the lack of a End of Content image to allow us to save before exiting.
3. There you go, give it a try, not give it a desisting.
4. If, has was obvious, you have problems with writing, make a partnership with someone to take care of the writing.

Now, what is salvageable here... some of the CG, NONE of the (as it is written) story. The time jump and almost everything further, is probably unusable. Rethink the story, even your initial concept may work, just don't rush it, create MORE drama about the Father abuse of the daughter, before you time jump. Expand the Prologue, let us get to know everyone. After the time jump, if it even is needed, tone down everything... every single thing. The sister is too aggressive. The mother is too horny. The futa cock is too big, it's TOO everything. Tone it the fuck down and SLOW the pace. Write dialogues (I was going to say more, but there's almost none), make that into a family, right now, it's nothing.

Remove Comic Sans. I mean it, delete that shit from your PC (I'm kidding here, just NEVER use it) you instantly look like a 10th grade student making a power point for the oldest teacher in the school.

Seriously, find help with the writing. Scrap most of that and start over. It doesn't matter how many times. Just don't give up.

Peace :)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think the story moved to fast and I'm not talking about the 5 year jump, there was no buildup specially when it comes to the family, the mother ate the cum and the sister gave a handjob right away, it just felt rushed. Another thing that I didn't like it was the penis with a pussy instead of balls, that is such a turnoff for me (of course this is just my personal preference).

With all that said, don't give up, maybe do a rewrite or something.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PatientZero-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

taru

Apr 23, 2018
is or will there be animations ive said before but 98 percent of futa games lack animation and thats sad also if theres not i hope the updates are quicker than most

Last edited:

Tanoub

Oct 8, 2017
I love futa games and especially those with dick growth. However, this game lack one thing, which is the buildup. You have the introduction, then it goes straight to "I have a dick which is normal and my family is here to pleasure me" (with not enough content yet, ofc). What's exciting is what's is between this, AFAIK. I would love to get something like what happend in the What if episode 8 of PowerVacuum, with more length. This spinoff is a gem regarding futa on my opinion (with also NTR and incest, the jackpot <3).

Reactions: _EROS_

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well, here we are back again in 2016 where the renders are, well, just like they are here.
The story is um, wait is there a story? The build up is... eh it happens quite fast.The writing though is meh.
Good luck dev, i guess you´ll need it.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I haven't played it yet, but I must say I really like the idea of the cock being the MC. If done right, it could be hilarious and a big step forward in a different and exciting direction. One of my favourite hentais/doujins is Ogenki Clinic, where the doctor's cock is a character itself.

One thing is for sure, though. It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean you should stop working on it. This forum is already full of standard premises and if you do something different, I'm sure you'll find your audience.

Lots of games have started and then reworked the story from the beginning in the second update. And I'm talking about games with a huge following, like UFO. Others have started essentially the same game over and over again, making it bigger with each iteration, like Doll House/City/World...

Don't give up!! Partner with someone who wants to focus on writing, tell them your ideas and let them reshape them into something funny and interesting. That'll leave you space to concentrate on getting better at graphics. You're not having any major problems with that, nor with basic coding.

You can do this!

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Futa protgonist and horny characters, im in. The writing is a little rough but like you said its not your native language, its not bad though. what i will say is try not to exposition dump, i like how fast you get through the prologue but how about some images with the text rather then 5 screens of exposition, at least its in a large font so not a big read

good luck dev, i look forward to more.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Sure, but I get what he/she was saying, penis and pussy together is a kinda of a turnoff not just for me but I guess for many since most futa games the futa character(s) doesn't have a pussy.
Sure, but I get what he/she was saying, penis and pussy together is a kinda of a turnoff not just for me but I guess for many since most futa games the futa character(s) doesn't have a pussy.
this is called an oversized clitoris

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well, then that's not a futa, but a dickgirl/shemale or a person during transition from on to the other (biological) gender.
I'm not disputing what you're saying, it is just how the tags are here, but let me make my point in a way you will understand then. Most people prefer trans characters over futa, since most games tagged futa has trans characters in them.

• Sad
Reactions: Yakis0ba

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I'm not disputing what you're saying, it is just how the tags are here, but let me make my point in a way you will understand then. Most people prefer trans characters over futa, since most games tagged futa has trans characters in them.
I agree, one problem are the tags, but also the ignorance of many users to justify using the term "futa" for characters, that are clearly not. The tag overhaul can't come soon enough. And I hope they will also differentiate between dickgirls and futas, otherwise devs and users will continue to use the term in the wrong way.
About the preference of people I won't discuss, because I don't know, what most people like in this case. But I know, that there are also a lot of people, like me, who are tired of dickgirls being called futa.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote