3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BitL7716

Aug 25, 2023
Thank you very much for your tolerance towards me. My plan is to put the game on hold for a while now, starting with the character CG. Wait until I can become more proficient in using DAZ Blender Maya and other software before starting to look for like-minded friends to help me complete the game together. If you have any favorite characters, You can tell me on Twitter or tell me on F95 and I will create them.

DonPete

Jun 16, 2022
Thank you very much for your tolerance towards me. My plan is to put the game on hold for a while now, starting with the character CG. Wait until I can become more proficient in using DAZ Blender Maya and other software before starting to look for like-minded friends to help me complete the game together. If you have any favorite characters, You can tell me on Twitter or tell me on F95 and I will create them.
Greetings! I tried this game today and I just want to say this and I see the potential in it.
For starters the time jump of 5 years makes it feel like everything progresses too fast. For example we see a shot of the mom just outright having cum on her lips and the sister just out rights give our protagonist a hand job even though she was mean to her previously. Now the premise of the protagonist being a lab experiment is good although the reasoning behind it isn't really explained although I can guess this is a scientific experiment in fertility because it causes women to have higher sex drives. Getting rid of the dad in the way it was done was good, so we can have 100% women on action is good on my book. No balls futa is also something I like. Getting scenes with the mother and sister should meet with some resistance at first, have them slowly come around having sex with the protagonist this is tied to the 5 year timeskip if all women have a higher sex drive then those 2 should be having sex with her because of the drug affecting them. Now on that note the it's explained that the drug affects sex drive but our protagonist didn't take a drug she's something special, something more since our 2 ladies that we see are the mom and sisters I propose that they get pregnant by the protagonist, have one of the effects of patient zero be that her offspring are immune to the genetic problems of inbreeding, also give it positive health effects in the female partners of the protagonist.
Obviously there's more women that will be introduced later and thanks to the prolonge it sets up that our protagonist will never have money problems which let's you have a story where the protagonist wants to breed women bringing a strange heroic side to it our mc's sperm can repopulate and make people healthier.

Sorry for the long post but thank you for reading BitL and don't give up!!

• Love
Reactions: Zorlond

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I enjoyed the core concept of this, that is a female protagonist gaining a futa dick through mad science and having fun with her family. I'm certainly in favor of plenty of incest pregnancies and no inbreeding negatives. Could even extend the scope of things a few ways (wider harem, longer timescale, additional generations), but that may be far too much to expect at this time.

Right now, what other posters have already said fits. Work on the initial setup, add some buildup. Show the actual growth of the dick (fast as a few minutes or did it take all five years to reach this size? or any time scale inbetween). Show the accident that caused the drug exposure, have people discuss how it affected them. Show a little of the breakdown of sexual barriers. Make it a steady progression from introducing MC to her sister giving her a handjob. And perhaps tease how things could continue in the future. (is her dick going to get even bigger? will the world get even hornier?)

And I, too, would encourage you to keep working on this. The creation process itself counts as practice in getting better at story creation. Run with it. :D

Greasemonkey84

Jul 8, 2017
This game looked promissing. Shame taht the dev's patreon and subsrcibestar are both cancelled.
I don't think this will get updated anymore

• Sad
Reactions: Marcus_S

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
No, i meant that if she had cock balls and pussy she would still be futa but look better because a futa without balls looks like she was gelded, which is not hot.
I kind of want to run a poll on this. A lot of people have very strong opinions on the general 'futa' category, and so often people think what they like is what most people like, and so many people seem to see basically no difference between 'variants' while for others those differences make all the difference.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
For me futa is a woman who has a cock and a pussy, its just that I find futas with balls added together with the cock and the pussy to be hotter than without, since ballless futas look like they have cut their balls off.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Patreon closed, Subscribestar closed, Dev MIA for 2 months also said the game is on hold. I reported this to the mods for it to be marked on-hold or abandoned but it was rejected? Big brain mod moment.

_EROS_

Jan 20, 2024
Abandoned, I was really interested in playing even more, but I think the developer gave up, it was a game with good renders and story. :C

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote