Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Let me f you up a little....what if the whole April's fools is to make us believe that the whole forum was taken over by patroon but in reality everything is true and we didn't believe it just cause of the day? A joke inside a joke....a joke-ception

• Wow
Reactions: smith66

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
forum was taken over by patroon
who is patroon? never heard of that.

think you mean Patreon. but anyways, Patreon and Fzone are 2 different entities there is no way they would be joined together. and you ask as to why?

ok summation.

Patreon has different policies and rules and Fzone has different policies and rules, in a nutshell they differ from each other. if you ask me, i say that Fzone is better than Patreon, Fzone has more leeway in what games should or should not be allowed, and in all honesty, i really enjoy this website and found many great adult games from here.

Reactions: Vile_Mage

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
Holy shit, i feel like an idiot, i was cursing heavely in my head, i thought it was over, i was thinking about deleting my account, great joke indeed

TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Almost fell for this prank, dayum, good joke good joke...
Would be ironic if the joke turns out to be a real thing :LUL:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does the new f95 sponsored by patreon have incest, or is it fakecest bait and switch?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Almost fell for this prank, dayum, good joke good joke...
Would be ironic if the joke turns out to be a real thing :LUL:
"a lie told too much eventually becomes a truth".

the joke won't come true, and all happy endings usually end happily.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
who is patroon? never heard of that.

think you mean Patreon. but anyways, Patreon and Fzone are 2 different entities there is no way they would be joined together. and you ask as to why?

ok summation.

Patreon has different policies and rules and Fzone has different policies and rules, in a nutshell they differ from each other. if you ask me, i say that Fzone is better than Patreon, Fzone has more leeway in what games should or should not be allowed, and in all honesty, i really enjoy this website and found many great adult games from here.

Daaaaamn Sherlock :p:p...that's what i mean but haven't you ever change the name of something just for fun or to make fun of it?

and as I just said I make a thought about "what if"

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Daaaaamn Sherlock...that's what i mean but haven't you ever change the name of something just for fun or to make fun of it?

and as I just said I make a thought about "what if"
i thought you were being serious. XD

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
when i see the announcement, first thing i do was to click the announcement tab to see the thread.
theres no thread weird, so i wait until tomorrow

looked again in announcement and still didnt see a thread, okay theres something wrong until i search in general and see this thread. good. very good. well played.

to be fair, i didnt go to patreon because i cant afford it so idk that its not a real patreon site and a good number of games rely on patreon.

it is funny tho, well the blog is funny.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
no.

i was referring to count morado's picture he had in his most recent post on this thread, that same picture is in his avatar as well.
What could it be on the picture... my analysis can't go wrong... He must have lost his cover finally! Call the conspiracy terrorists right now, we found a Patreon agent! :LUL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Count Morado

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The only thought that went through my head was, "Oh God, it's Crunchyroll all over again!"

I also didn't think people still did April Fools stuff anymore. That's nice. A fun joke to maybe lighten up a shitty week ahead of me.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes