Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
Nice one!!!!!! Got me also or I thought the site got hacked. That sure would kill the site if it happened. Again nice one :)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I wish Patreon had acquired F95, so we can play all Patreon games for free, no more waiting for someone to upload them.
i have to disagree with you on that.

sure we will be able to play Patreon games for free, but they would have restrictions such as censorship for example. additionally, incest is not allowed on Patreon, so incest games would not be allowed, whereas Fzone allows them.

• Haha
Reactions: RottenBanana

hunterking87

Aug 12, 2018
Honestly when i saw the "announcement" all i could think is how the hell would that even work. there would be so many issues with such an "acquisition". as such lets think about all the things that would be required for such a acquisition in terms of becoming complaint.

-First- anything that would be considered infringement of a creators rights would need to be removed. ie anything that was just thrown on f95 without the creators permission. Especially pirated games like Illusion games, any game cracks, possibly some mods that give out a patrion reward for free (like gallery unlock), any image packs that are sold through patrion would need to be removed.
-Second- LewdPatcher would need to go away and any games that skirt the line of patreons tos would need to be removed.
-Third - everyone would need to sign a new TOS agreement (including creators who upload their material here for free (basically self leaking new content)
Fourth- F95 would need to redesign their entire website to be profit motivated. like a subscription service (Im thinking something along the lines of twitch subs)
Fifth- The Forum would need to be straight up wiped if not completely removed entirely. between Moderating a site with years and years of content it would be easier to just start from scratch. the forum would also likely need to take a back seat or be removed in order to fight off decent of the changes, since we all know not one of would take any of this lying down. Most users are........opinionated. tbh if it was true and all this was implemented even i would have to give my 2 cents.
Sixth to the end of time- any number of things i have no time to write out but would likely need to change if such a dumb "acquisition" was to ever happen. remember, just because Patreon acts like its for creators that doesn't make it a "Non-Profit", and acquisition of a site like F95 would just be "Not Profit".

Trinot

Aug 4, 2018
Seriously guys, I was on the verge of a heart attack. nice joke, nice April Fool's joke. You can't do that with an old man.
:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::geek:

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Yes, I almost peed, and I froze for a few seconds. Theoretically, it can be said that this forum and patreon are on opposite sides.

seupankboy

Mar 22, 2020
Fuck, this announcement made my heart skip a few beats, countless feelings, mainly disappointment, until I saw the ad for the 'patreon website' and wasted 2 minutes wondering if I read cucoldry and ntr correctly...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Fuck, this announcement made my heart skip a few beats, countless feelings, mainly disappointment, until I saw the ad for the 'patreon website' and wasted 2 minutes wondering if I read cucoldry and ntr correctly...
this announcement made my dick shift 2 movements, i really couldn't get out of my chair after seeing this

Jun 9, 2022
yoooo, I was losing my shit when I saw that pop-up and even tho my browser was like **ummm akshually, some sites may try to phish you and stuff, did you mean patreon.com?** I was like nahhh bro, just lemme read, this is legit.

Thank god I looked it up on the browser and this post came up, you got me F95zone! Well fucking played!!!

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I actually believe it , and caused me PTSD because my Patreon page was deleted without warning. When I saw that Patreon acquired F95, I wondered if my F95Zone account would be deleted too. Damn! o_Oo_O

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KillerKT
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes