3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

KriticalBow

Nov 18, 2019
OMG, firstly, I couldn't believe my eyes
Only one question was in my head "WHY THE FUCK?" :WaitWhat:
Then I realized what the date today...

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Good night, sweet prince. Do you remember Patreon's politics about incest and shota content? Now they're going to implement that shit here, through moderators. Time to move onto the next place. Nothing is forever I guess, it's been a good time from 2018 to 2024.

Hey, it's the 1st April...

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
my country does not celebrate western holidays like april fool's day,
the pain when I saw this sad news , you can imagine?
first reaction was what to do in the future, and my second reaction was to find f95 replacement.

:FacePalm::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: michelita

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
Daaaamn, haven't had my morning coffee yet and I totally bought it for an embarrassingly long second there. On a side note, how does F95 compare to other online forums membership/activity-wise? I know it's pretty big, but nowadays other than F95 and reddit, I don't have a point of reference.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
For a couple of seconds it got me, but then after a bit I was like. Wait a goddamit sec.... Then it's like if this started playing lol

apex-apex-legends.gif

Gosh now I laugh, but holy shit, that scared the fuck out of me :eek:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Good job on the (pre-)April Fools joke. The real-ish looking "news" domain is a nice touch, too! For those who haven't seen it yet, it appears as a banner above games and other posts on the forum. It definitely made me laugh.
It made me shit my pants in horror for a minute :ROFLMAO: The date being 31st of March definitely didn't help...

Luckily the changed banner clued me in.

weeb7

Nov 18, 2020
The whole of march was a blur to me so I had absolutely no idea we were in april now so when I saw that pop up my only reaction was "what the flying fuck is this" Glad I was just having a brainless moment and I am not losing another site lol

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes