Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
I questioned Patreons reasons for buying a game website/pirate haven but then I realized it's April 1st and had a good laugh. GJ

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Oh fucking shit you guys got me good, took me a while to realise what day it is.
Definetly one of the better April fool's jokes i have seen so far.

Bonus points for some people who don't understand jokes leaving the site, some of those threads... yeah we are going to be better without some of those people.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit you got me that one, that "news-patreon.com" site really slapped me rationale out of my skull.

Happy April damn fools you cheeky chucklefucks.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
First time in years an April Fool's joke got me lmfao. Was just expecting it to be another Fakku situation.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
April 1 is the best day to strike solid business deals. Best vibes to F95 and Patreon collaboration! :cool:(y)

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
Good job on the (pre-)April Fools joke. The real-ish looking "news" domain is a nice touch, too! For those who haven't seen it yet, it appears as a banner above games and other posts on the forum. It definitely made me laugh.
Almost got me too

wowassault

May 26, 2017
Even the subtle changed to the F95 logo :KEK:

This was a really good effort, bravo to whoever set it up

Takennn

Feb 15, 2019
It is too damn early in the morning to be giving me a heart attack. That was very well played I didn't even read it just saw the official lookin link and figured it was time to download everything before its all gone.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes