Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Shit, I really started to believe this, a company that deletes Dev's for posting Games that don't fit in there world views takes over a Pirate site, what kinda games would show up after that?, Demos and PG rated Games?, more and more Dev's are already leaving Patreon (or being made to leave) by the dozens, wonder how long this will continue?.

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
I know I know. April 1st... But still something bothering me - It's a news post on official Patreon News blog and date of March 31. If this's a real joke it's a great collab with Patreon, I guess. So +10 rate both

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Good job on the (pre-)April Fools joke. The real-ish looking "news" domain is a nice touch, too! For those who haven't seen it yet, it appears as a banner above games and other posts on the forum. It definitely made me laugh.
They don't have that much money to buy Us (you) :sneaky:(y)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm ashamed to admit that my eyes were wide as saucers for 30 seconds before I realized the date. If there is one thing on the internet that I could protect and keep safe forever, it would be F95. Happy April Fools.

Reactions: 4lex

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Wow it took me 5 whole minutes to remember its April 1'st, even when I read "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" It didn't hit me lol

sausagesauce

Jun 3, 2021
Y'all got me for a couple of seconds. Best april fools joke I'm seeing today, the domain and the website too... God fucking damnit you guys, great job

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
Don't know many alternative sites. I'd appreciate if someone could pm me some sites just in case if someday this site does get hongfire'd

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes